ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Whig Presidential Preferences (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:47:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Whig Presidential Preferences (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: WHIGS ONLY: Which of the following potential contenders would you most likely support for the Whig Party nomination?
Fmr. Sen. Pingvin99 (candidacy announced)

Mideast Gov. ZuWo

Northeast Spkr./LtG. Simfan34

Sen. Clarence

Sen. TJ in Cleve

Mideast Assemblyman-elect JohanusCalvinusLibertas

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: ScottSurveys/Porcupine Poll: Early Whig Presidential Preferences  (Read 1440 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: July 24, 2012, 01:56:34 AM »

While I am honored by the mention, I would like to state very clearly that I am not going to be a candidate for President in October or anytime soon. As long as I enjoy doing my job as Governor - and as long the citizens of the Mideast want me as their Governor - I do not intend to run for any other office.

There are many great people on this list. Frankly, I would not know who I should endorse if more than oneof them ran for President. Then again, I am still not sure whether the Whig Party should field a candidate for President at all in this or in any presidential election in the near future.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »

So it seems the Whig party could make Atlasian history with a couple of people here. We could, for example, either nominate the first Russian, the blackest, the most Catholic or the most experienced (I don't want to say "oldest" Tongue) guy. What an exciting field of candidates! Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies