MD-WaPo/UoMD: D: Clinton 55% Sanders 40%; R: Trump 41% Kasich 31% Cruz 22% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:07:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  MD-WaPo/UoMD: D: Clinton 55% Sanders 40%; R: Trump 41% Kasich 31% Cruz 22% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD-WaPo/UoMD: D: Clinton 55% Sanders 40%; R: Trump 41% Kasich 31% Cruz 22%  (Read 4318 times)
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« on: April 07, 2016, 02:31:52 PM »

I could make the argument that Sanders now seems in a position to (possibly) win NY, PA, MD and CA. If he continues his upward rise he is easily within striking distance, although winning them won't bring him to 2026. If you subtract the margin of error, Clinton is below 50% and if you then add the undecideds, Sanders wins all four. What a victory that would be. If he pulls off wins in all states like WI he could win the nomination. This may seem a bit optimistic, but why not keep hope alive?

I am not predicting anything or even guessing anything. However, his chances do seem to be increasing however tiny. Nobody knows anything. Neither do I. I am feeling the Bern.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies