Ben for Mideast Assembly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:47:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ben for Mideast Assembly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben for Mideast Assembly  (Read 12407 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: September 13, 2009, 06:48:38 AM »

The DA bench is rather pressed in the Mideast, as almost every single member holds an office. Ben did not and has an excellent track record in the region.

I approached him. Obviously he was more than happy to accept.
Ben's a good guy, but let's not get carried away, there are reasons why we didn't want to endorse him in this race, and that most came down to his tenure as governor
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 07:01:35 AM »

For reference (also take note all the signers making up a large ideological spectrum):

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=82739.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=89986.0

So two short terms as governor ended with two calls for resignation

And of course don't forget this wonderful episode:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=89989.0

Along with all of this...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=3188;sa=showPosts

Call me hypocritical for that, but I never actually committed voter fraud.

There were reasons far beyond being to the left of the party that Benconstine did not receive the RPP endorsement for this seat

DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »

I'm not good with the search feature, can someone please find me the quote where Constine says he wants to burn Tehran to the ground and kill civilians in Iran?  I mean its not like he denies saying it or anything
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »

I don't care how many times you issue worthless apoligies, the voters deserve to see the sick comment that you posted.  No one here is stupid enough to believe that you didn't actually mean what you said the first time
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

I don't care how many times you issue worthless apoligies, the voters deserve to see the sick comment that you posted.  No one here is stupid enough to believe that you didn't actually mean what you said the first time

I am.
That has to do with your hatred of Tmth
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »

And this all has to do with your hatred of me.  You aren't so delusional as to think that I actually believe what I said, you just think it will be good sport to attack me on it, and hopefully trick a voter into believing it.  The voters of the Mideast are smarter than that; they see through your lies.
Actually this has nothing to do with my hatred of you, I criticized you for the same subject when you were a member of the RPP and rejected all the additions you tried to make to the platform on foreign policy.  This position is the main reason you knew you would never receive the endorsement of the RPP for this seat.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »

Why, this thread's taken a turn for the disgusting. Oh, and look who's responsible! Such a shock!
I am shocked, I thought as the forum's top lover of the Holocaust you would be on the ball with this one
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

Well you ran a good campaign, but I do take some issue with the idea of saying you were defeated by the "RPP Zombie Machine" when you failed to ever garner the support of a large majority of your own party.  As someone else who greatly had there chances overestimated, I can sympathize, but don't blame your problems on something they are not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies