Trump supporters: Was this a F you to minorities or something else? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:45:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump supporters: Was this a F you to minorities or something else? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump supporters: Was this a F you to minorities or something else?  (Read 1681 times)
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« on: November 09, 2016, 10:26:59 PM »

Actually, more of an F you to demented upper middle class white liberals who want to wipe out entire regions because of their elitist hatreds, hypochondriac-like white guilt, and lack of general ambition, morality, motivation, goals, or talent. They build only to destroy while lining their own pockets.

Basically, it was a reaction to the Ellsworth Tooheys of America.

See, I look at that and I see "blah blah blah... white rage... blah blah blah... encroaching jungle... blah blah blah... race traitors."

But fortunately you do not exemplify the typical Trump voter, who just wernts der jrrrb back!  (They terrrrk rrr jerrrbs!)
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 10:58:56 PM »

Actually, more of an F you to demented upper middle class white liberals who want to wipe out entire regions because of their elitist hatreds, hypochondriac-like white guilt, and lack of general ambition, morality, motivation, goals, or talent. They build only to destroy while lining their own pockets.

Basically, it was a reaction to the Ellsworth Tooheys of America.

See, I look at that and I see "blah blah blah... white rage... blah blah blah... encroaching jungle... blah blah blah... race traitors."

But fortunately you do not exemplify the typical Trump voter, who just wernts der jrrrb back!  (They terrrrk rrr jerrrbs!)
I look at you and see another butthurt loser in for a very frustrating four years.

I hope President Trump will not be the man he sold himself to the American people as.  What makes me sad is that the American people elected the trash Trump sold.

Trump is OUR President, for people who did and didn't vote for him alike.  I will not allow the rabidly racist, alt-right scum to claim him.  He may have played them for their support, but he doesn't belong to them.  I can only pray that Trump will turn his back on them and leave them in the cold.

So, you know, let's get on to all the winning that we'll soon be doing.  Jan 20 can't come soon enough.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies