Trump's Katrina: The ongoing crisis in Puerto Rico (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:42:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's Katrina: The ongoing crisis in Puerto Rico (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's Katrina: The ongoing crisis in Puerto Rico  (Read 8647 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: September 30, 2017, 12:27:59 AM »
« edited: September 30, 2017, 12:31:43 AM by PittsburghSteel »

If trump is going to Puerto Rico expecting a hero’s welcome he is sorely mistaking. I hope they give him a piece of their mind.

What also pisses me off is that people are ignoring them solely because they are unaware that PR is a ing U.S. Territory. I can’t begin to count how many of my Trumper cousins have been bashing the San Juan mayor on Facebook, calling her “ignorant.”  Makes me sick to my stomach.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 12:41:00 AM »

If trump is going to Puerto Rico expecting a hero’s welcome he is sorely mistaking. I hope they give him a piece of their mind.

What also pisses me off is that people are ignoring them solely because they are unaware that PR is a ing U.S. Territory. I can’t begin to count how many of my Trumper cousins have been bashing the San Juan mayor on Facebook, calling her “ignorant.”  Makes me sick to my stomach.

Agreed. Gonna drop this video update here from CNN (on the ground) to further strengthen your point.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/913945349903065088?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=700e41fc54784c419ed44b68936457a0&uid=2479133352&nid=244+272699392

The fact that Trumpers are actually trying to discredit the accounts as “false” just because it’s by CNN shows that they really don’t give a damn about the people suffering. They’re actually trying to defend Trump’s horrific and revolting response. They only care about themselves and Donald Trump.

Don’t worry though! They’ll send as many prayers as possible!
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »

His response is becoming something far worse than the response to Katrina. His attacks on Mayor Cruz make me want to throw up.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 03:29:15 PM »

This situation is really starting to show, even his supporters, that Trump isn't a good leader. I won't be surprised if his approval ratings take a hit.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 03:58:54 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2017, 08:27:35 PM by TexasGurl »

People have lost their houses, friends, and family members. People are living without heat, electricity. food or shelter. The government is giving them the bare minimum. The Puerto Ricans have a right to be angry, especially when their leader blames them for their woes and refuses to send more help, and instead, berates them on social media.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 04:03:18 PM »

If Puerto Rico is not going to be grateful, then they should just leave.

People have lost their houses, friends, and family members. People are living without heat, electricity. food or shelter. The government is giving them the bare minimum. The Puerto Ricans have a right to be angry, especially when their leader blames them for their woes and refuses to send more help, and instead, berates them on social media.

Sprouts is fishing for reactions, dude

I don't find it amusing. I have friend who are missing.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 10:22:26 PM »

People rather believe Trump and the Media when it comes to a humanitarian crisis? So far everybody who are actually on the ground are clearly stating that there isn't enough supplies or help coming in and Trump is still ignoring them. I'm gonna be sick.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 11:48:16 AM »

Trump’s visit to PR is an utter disaster right now. He straight up told them he blamed the territory for throwing us into some sort of “economic predicament” and did his “around the table praise me” icebreaker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies