Motion to dissolve the current government (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:47:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Motion to dissolve the current government (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Motion to dissolve the current government  (Read 15096 times)
Demrepdan

« on: March 10, 2004, 07:02:51 PM »

We should have all decided not to hold elections until a constitution is formed.......it's too late now....you should have mentioned it sooner........so I vote NAY....
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 07:09:18 PM »

Look at these Progressive Party people.  So desperate to sieze power.  It's almost comical.  Smiley

I know.....I used to want to be a Progressive....but now it seems as if they are nothing but power hungry politicians....
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 07:14:07 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2004, 07:17:54 PM by Demrepdan »

Look at these Progressive Party people.  So desperate to sieze power.  It's almost comical.  Smiley

I know.....I used to want to be a Progressive....but now it seems as if they are nothing but power hungry politicians....

Huh

I was kidding... Wink
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 07:19:01 PM »

that just not like you dan

I was joking......I thought it was funny what Supersoulty said so I responded.....

I think what Supersoulty see's as the Progressives being "desperate for power" is nothing more than the sudden BOOM in their popularity......they're the number ONE third party at the forum......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies