All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:51:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 998315 times)
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« on: June 16, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »

Race/ethnic compostion: Full blood Mexican, consider myself Mexican-American
Religion: Raised Catholic, Agnostic
Height: 5´10
Weight: 180
Where you were born: Reno, NV
Person you most admire: FDR
Favorite Band: Nirvana
Favorite President: FDR
Favorite Sports team: Oakland Raiders, Oakland A´s, Barcelona FC, Club Atlas de Guadalajara, Mexico National Soccer team.
Your other interests: Politics, soccer, music.
NVGonzalez
antwnzrr
Mexico

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »

Hi, people. I'm from Uruguay, the unknown "Switzerland of America". I'm also an unseccesful student of International Studies and Political Science. As a freak of elections across the world (and "american" elections in particular), I've been reading the forum since a long time ago, incluiding the Atlasia funny nonsense (you should update the wiki).

My ideologý, if I have one, is very liberal in social issues (my country is historically the most secular in the continent) and kind of "third-way" in economics.  

I know I should sympathise with democrats (besauce of ideology), buy I prefer the republicans because they're nuts.

Forgive my poor english (I'm an excellent reader but a bad writer), and thank you Lief for your signature (any link with Uruguay or you just love Forlán ?). I will use a Massachusetts avatar 'cause my parents met and got married there.

Race/ethnic compostion: Caucasian.
Religion: Agnostic.
Height: 1,81
Weight: Don't know.
Where you were born: Montevideo, Uruguay.
Person you most admire: José Batlle y Ordóñez, Voltaire, Nietzsche, Thomas Mann, Rainer Maria Rilke, Rimbaud, Max Weber, etc.
Favorite Band: Radiohead, Pixies, The Smiths, The Cure, Belle & Sebastian, The Kinks, The Who, Genesis of Peter Gabriel, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and a long etcétera.
Favorite President: John Adams and Nixon.
Favorite Sports team: Peñarol.
Your other interests: Social sciences, philosophy, literature, DC and Marvel comic books, music, the real football (soccer for you), series & films, otaku nonsense, etc.

Gusto en conocerte!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies