West Virginia 2020- Who wins? Carte Goodwin v. Jim Justice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:55:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  West Virginia 2020- Who wins? Carte Goodwin v. Jim Justice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: West Virginia 2020- Who wins? Carte Goodwin v. Jim Justice  (Read 2976 times)
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« on: June 04, 2019, 01:52:33 PM »

In the blue corner we have pretty boy Carte and in the red corner we have coal Baron Jim

I'd say Justice wins an underwhelming victory, especially when compared with Trump on top of the ballot. Goodwin probably wins a handful of counties.

I'm really curious to see how Justice does in the GOP primaries. Will it be close like Bevin v. Goforth?
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:51:00 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2019, 10:58:10 PM by swamiG »

Will yall quit it with the WV threads? This forum is so obsessed with it it's ridiculous. It's rural and educated and 90% white. The state is gone for D's and they wont vote for Bernie Sanders or Joe Manchin or any democrat! People never learn I swear!

Lol stfu this state literally JUST voted for Bad Boy Joe Manchin. He's the undisputed god™ of WV and the #rural #hicks would lovingly embrace their home bad boy despite #polarization trends
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies