Question for those of you who think trump will be last gop president ever (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:31:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Question for those of you who think trump will be last gop president ever (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for those of you who think trump will be last gop president ever  (Read 4772 times)
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« on: June 05, 2019, 07:02:50 PM »

I think Trump will be the last Trumpian GOP President ever, because demographics make it harder and harder with each passing year for someone who is vocally anti-immigration to be elected.

The GOP will rebrand and moderate eventually, after being in the wilderness long enough. they aren't going anywhere.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 11:47:02 PM »

Of course, there will be a GOP president after Trump because they will just cheat. I fully expect Republicans will just go full blown undemocratic.

This is a bit hysterical.

Democrats survived the civil war, Republicans survived the Great Depression and Watergate, etc. at some point the right Republican will come along win with a coalition that's quite different from Trump's 2016 coalition. no cheating required.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 10:55:51 AM »

Very wishful thinking from the democrats to think Trump will be the last Republican President. Well probably have someone even more to the right of Trump who will be elected president in 2032 or at the lastest 2036 after 8 to 12 years of Democratic presidents

How is someone to the right of Trump going to be elected in 2032 or 2028, when the Republican base is literally dying off?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies