2018 Congressional Recruitment/Fundraising/Ratings Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:58:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2018 Congressional Recruitment/Fundraising/Ratings Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75
Author Topic: 2018 Congressional Recruitment/Fundraising/Ratings Megathread  (Read 233548 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: December 15, 2017, 11:26:48 AM »

That's too bad, if only male candidates/elected officials were more willing to step aside like her. Looking at you, Kihuen..

Why must he if he doesn't feel guilty? Try to primary him - that's your right, but you can't DEMAND his resignation. It all becomes more and more idiotic...
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #826 on: December 15, 2017, 07:41:13 PM »

That's too bad, if only male candidates/elected officials were more willing to step aside like her. Looking at you, Kihuen..

Why must he if he doesn't feel guilty? Try to primary him - that's your right, but you can't DEMAND his resignation. It all becomes more and more idiotic...
Finally someone agrees with me, why is their no more “innocent until proven guilty” in this country. Whenever people feel they can get a political hit on someone they make up crap and throw it at them and everyone is Spose to believe them. Well I for one refuse to believe anyone’s Outlandish claims unless their backed up by irrefutable evidence because that’s how Democratic society’s are spose to function. Their are not spose to be any god damn Salem which trials or Mccarthyist red scares anymore that crap is spose to be relagated to history books and third world countries today.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #827 on: December 15, 2017, 07:43:18 PM »

Finally someone agrees with me, why is their no more “innocent until proven guilty” in this country. Whenever people feel they can get a political hit on someone they make up crap and throw it at them and everyone is Spose to believe them. Well I for one refuse to believe anyone’s Outlandish claims unless their backed up by irrefutable evidence because that’s how Democratic society’s are spose to function. Their are not spose to be any god damn Salem which trials or Mccarthyist red scares anymore that crap is spose to be relagated to history books and third world countries today.

Yeah all those inappropriate text messages are totally crap and faked
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #828 on: December 16, 2017, 12:39:26 AM »

Present them in COURT. Only court may decide who is guilty and who is not. Not "public opinion". As i said above - primary him if you wish. But you have NO right to DEMAND his resignation and so on. Detailed inquiry must be first, decision - later. After all - why must i belive ALL these accusations as "bona fide truth"? Women not lie? They do, and frequently - better then men. They can't slander? They can, and frequently - better then men. They don't hold grudges, don't seek vengeance? They do, and more frequently then men. And so on. Let court (or, at least, commission of the House)  study accusations, and, if neccessary - establishes his guilt and metes proper punishment. Until THEN - person is not guilty, and everything else may be termed as witchhunt and McCarthy tactics.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #829 on: December 16, 2017, 05:24:57 AM »

Present them in COURT. Only court may decide who is guilty and who is not. Not "public opinion". As i said above - primary him if you wish. But you have NO right to DEMAND his resignation and so on. Detailed inquiry must be first, decision - later. After all - why must i belive ALL these accusations as "bona fide truth"? Women not lie? They do, and frequently - better then men. They can't slander? They can, and frequently - better then men. They don't hold grudges, don't seek vengeance? They do, and more frequently then men. And so on. Let court (or, at least, commission of the House)  study accusations, and, if neccessary - establishes his guilt and metes proper punishment. Until THEN - person is not guilty, and everything else may be termed as witchhunt and McCarthy tactics.

You have no right to DEMAND someone not make DEMANDS of resignation.

I demand that you prove that women sometimes lie in a court of law. Until you do, you have no right to make such slanderous statements.

See how silly you are?
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #830 on: December 16, 2017, 08:48:26 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2017, 08:55:36 AM by smoltchanov »

Present them in COURT. Only court may decide who is guilty and who is not. Not "public opinion". As i said above - primary him if you wish. But you have NO right to DEMAND his resignation and so on. Detailed inquiry must be first, decision - later. After all - why must i belive ALL these accusations as "bona fide truth"? Women not lie? They do, and frequently - better then men. They can't slander? They can, and frequently - better then men. They don't hold grudges, don't seek vengeance? They do, and more frequently then men. And so on. Let court (or, at least, commission of the House)  study accusations, and, if neccessary - establishes his guilt and metes proper punishment. Until THEN - person is not guilty, and everything else may be termed as witchhunt and McCarthy tactics.

I demand that you prove that women sometimes lie in a court of law. Until you do, you have no right to make such slanderous statements.

See how silly you are?

I - silly? Idiot, you can't even imagine how silly are you. You are below an idiot level. Until you i thought it was imposiible. I know hundreds of cases in our Russian courts (many of them were later discussed on TV in details) where women killed, lied, slandered, accused of rape men, who refused to marry them after consensual sex, and so on. Sir, you are unique. World never had such pristine idiot before you.

P.S. I laughed reading about your "demand".  F**k yourself in the ass, Sir! Preferrably - with your own dick.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #831 on: December 16, 2017, 09:47:37 AM »

It’s surprising that I still haven’t put the Russian troll on my ignore list. Done!
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #832 on: December 16, 2017, 09:56:24 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2017, 09:59:28 AM by smoltchanov »

It’s surprising that I still haven’t put the Russian troll on my ignore list. Done!

You are insane, madam. I knew that from the beginning, now i got confirmation. You can't think about anything but "russian trolls". One more good laugh for me, and - thank you! As i already said many times - i have no time to talk to idiots. So, i will be only glad if all people like you would do the same.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #833 on: December 16, 2017, 10:50:07 AM »

Finally someone agrees with me, why is their no more “innocent until proven guilty” in this country.

Innocent until proven guilty is a criminal standard, not a political one. One doesn't have to be guilty of a criminal act to be too tainted to deserve membership in Congress. The vast majority of scandal-plagued Congresscritters who leave office never end up behind bars.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #834 on: December 16, 2017, 10:55:54 AM »

Present them in COURT. Only court may decide who is guilty and who is not. Not "public opinion". As i said above - primary him if you wish. But you have NO right to DEMAND his resignation and so on. Detailed inquiry must be first, decision - later. After all - why must i belive ALL these accusations as "bona fide truth"? Women not lie? They do, and frequently - better then men. They can't slander? They can, and frequently - better then men. They don't hold grudges, don't seek vengeance? They do, and more frequently then men. And so on. Let court (or, at least, commission of the House)  study accusations, and, if neccessary - establishes his guilt and metes proper punishment. Until THEN - person is not guilty, and everything else may be termed as witchhunt and McCarthy tactics.

See how silly you are?

I - silly? Idiot, you can't even imagine how silly are you. You are below an idiot level. Until you i thought it was imposiible. I know hundreds of cases in our Russian courts (many of them were later discussed on TV in details) where women killed, lied, slandered, accused of rape men, who refused to marry them after consensual sex, and so on. Sir, you are unique. World never had such pristine idiot before you.

P.S. I laughed reading about your "demand".  F**k yourself in the ass, Sir! Preferrably - with your own dick.

As awful as your [Smoltchov’s] views on this subject are, that’s not what really stands out here.  More than anything, I’m always struck by how thin-skinned and delusionally arrogant you get whenever someone criticizes something you’ve said.  Even if we ignore how ridiculously over-sensitive you are to any criticism, the delusions of intellectual grandeur on display here are really something to behold.  Your go-to response to anyone who seriously challenges or pushes back against your views on pretty much anything is generally some version of “But...but...but...but you can’t say I’m wrong because I’m the smartest person ever and you’re just a big fat stupidhead!  I’m rubber and you’re glue!”  It’s like when Hifly used to respond to any criticism by falsely (and belligerently) claiming he went to Oxford as if he expected that claim to intimidate people or something. 

Frankly, your tendency to respond to criticism by belligerently insisting that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot is extremely childish at best and more than a little pathetic.  Furthermore, the way that you always blow up like a puffer fish and try to insist that you’re some sort of genius or something (LOL) suggests that you are pretty insecurity about your own intelligence or lackthereof (hence your compulsive need to make OTT claims about being some sort of “genius” whenever someone points out the absurdity of one of your more outlandish views, be it your fetishization of Moderate Heroism for its own sake, your Neanderthal attitude toward sexual harassment, the misogynistic excuses you make for sexual predators like Kihuen, your fanatical support for even the most anti-democratic excesses of CA’s top-two system, etc).  I’m just being honest when I say that the cartoonish arrogance of posts like the one you just made really makes it difficult to take you seriously.  It wouldn’t kill you to learn a little humility and consider the possibility that you’re not always right about everything. 

Oh and one more thing: If you’re going to try to present yourself as some sort of intellectual powerhouse of wit and wisdom, you should really try to think of a better insult than “F*** yourself in the a**, sir!  Preferably with your own dick.”  You’re not gonna impress middle schoolers with that one, much less an actual adult.  It only reinforces the childishness of your post and makes you sound even sillier.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #835 on: December 16, 2017, 10:56:49 AM »

Finally someone agrees with me, why is their no more “innocent until proven guilty” in this country.

Innocent until proven guilty is a criminal standard, not a political one. One doesn't have to be guilty of a criminal act to be too tainted to deserve membership in Congress. The vast majority of scandal-plagued Congresscritters who leave office never end up behind bars.

So - it's up to them to decide whether they want to run again, it's up to their voters to decide whether they want to get them reelected, it's up to their opponents to decide - whether they want to run against them, and nothing more. Nobody can DICTATE anything here.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #836 on: December 16, 2017, 11:09:11 AM »
« Edited: December 16, 2017, 11:18:54 AM by smoltchanov »

See how silly you are?

As awful as your [Smoltchov’s] views on this subject are, that’s not what really stands out here.  More than anything, I’m always struck by how thin-skinned and delusionally arrogant you get whenever someone criticizes something you’ve said.  Even if we ignore how ridiculously over-sensitive you are to any criticism, the delusions of intellectual grandeur on display here are really something to behold.  Your go-to response to anyone who seriously challenges or pushes back against your views on pretty much anything is generally some version of “But...but...but...but you can’t say I’m wrong because I’m the smartest person ever and you’re just a big fat stupidhead!  I’m rubber and you’re glue!”  It’s like when Hifly used to respond to any criticism by falsely (and belligerently) claiming he went to Oxford as if he expected that claim to intimidate people or something.  

Frankly, your tendency to respond to criticism by belligerently insisting that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot is extremely childish at best and more than a little pathetic.  Furthermore, the way that you always blow up like a puffer fish and try to insist that you’re some sort of genius or something (LOL) suggests that you are pretty insecurity about your own intelligence or lackthereof (hence your compulsive need to make OTT claims about being some sort of “genius” whenever someone points out the absurdity of one of your more outlandish views, be it your fetishization of Moderate Heroism for its own sake, your Neanderthal attitude toward sexual harassment, the misogynistic excuses you make for sexual predators like Kihuen, your fanatical support for even the most anti-democratic excesses of CA’s top-two system, etc).  I’m just being honest when I say that the cartoonish arrogance of posts like the one you just made really makes it difficult to take you seriously.  It wouldn’t kill you to learn a little humility and consider the possibility that you’re not always right about everything.  

Oh and one more thing: If you’re going to try to present yourself as some sort of intellectual powerhouse of wit and wisdom, you should really try to think of a better insult than “F*** yourself in the a**, sir!  Preferably with your own dick.”  You’re not gonna impress middle schoolers with that one, much less an actual adult.  It only reinforces the childishness of your post and makes you sound even sillier.

I already said that i ignore idiots. Then - why had  you bothered to write such long rant? You had nothing more to do? And i intentionally use "dirty words" when it's impossible to talk with person normally. So - what had you tried to achieve? Humiliate me? You will never be able to do that. Convince me? Ditto. For you what i write is a childish nonsense? Even more so is your "lesson" to me. Then - what for?

P.S. I have you on ignore list since long ago, but this time i decided to look - and was fully rewarded..

P.S. 2. (to all guys trying to prove how silly i am): Guys, i have an Ph. D in pure mathematics. Believe me - it's not an easy thing to achieve, and surely - not for fools. So, i would be grateful to know about your achievements in science or similar areas. Becuse it's my custom to take seriously only  opinions of people, who PROVED to be more clever then i am. I suspect - there are not too many of them among my "critics". Best wishes!

P.S. 3. Here in Russia i am among 2% of the most liberal and most "pro-Western" people. So, you understand what people here think about you, and how they react to such your "great political problems")))). Most frequently - by twisting their fingers at their temples...
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #837 on: December 16, 2017, 11:15:15 AM »

This thread just keeps delivering the lulz
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #838 on: December 16, 2017, 11:15:32 AM »

Thanks for detailing the thread. Stick to mathematics, smolt.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #839 on: December 16, 2017, 11:19:56 AM »

No, madam. I said that i ignore all advices, except from the most clever people. You are not one of them.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #840 on: December 16, 2017, 11:21:02 AM »

Exactly my feelings when i read an attempts to "bite" me.....
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #841 on: December 16, 2017, 11:24:19 AM »

No, madam. I said that i ignore all advices, except from the most clever people. You are not one of them.

I’m absolutely crushed.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #842 on: December 16, 2017, 11:28:48 AM »

I’m absolutely crushed.

Well, at least you have a sense of humor. That's more than can be said about other critics..
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #843 on: December 16, 2017, 12:50:26 PM »

For someone with a sense of humour you surely weren't able to handle me making fun of you. You also didn't seem to understand my point, in spite of all your genius. 

Voter: Congressman X shouldn't be in Congress
Smoltchanov: You cannot dictate who should be in Congress, only voters can decide that!

Like, if you don't understand how dumb your point is I'm not sure I could explain it to you.

(And I have a PhD too, well I have a PhD, let's put it that way. And I didn't curse you out like a 14-year old trying to look cool either so I must be the biggest genius in human history by your standards. You should probably sit down and listen to me)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #844 on: December 16, 2017, 05:14:34 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2017, 05:24:16 PM by Bagel23 »

For someone with a sense of humour you surely weren't able to handle me making fun of you. You also didn't seem to understand my point, in spite of all your genius.  

Smoltchanov: You cannot dictate who should be in Congress, only voters can decide that!

Like, if you don't understand how dumb your point is I'm not sure I could explain it to you.

(And I have a PhD too, well I have a PhD, let's put it that way. And I didn't curse you out like a 14-year old trying to look cool either so I must be the biggest genius in human history by your standards. You should probably sit down and listen to me)

Lol, maybe, but I know a fellow teen when I see one. You sir, act like one
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #845 on: December 16, 2017, 05:22:16 PM »

Lol, maybe, but I know a fellow teen when I see one. You sir, act like one.

Ah, yes, Gustaf, the teen who has been registered here for 14 years.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #846 on: December 16, 2017, 05:24:49 PM »

Lol, maybe, but I know a fellow teen when I see one. You sir, act like one.

Ah, yes, Gustaf, the teen who has been registered here for 14 years.

Oops, I rescind my statement.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #847 on: December 16, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »

Let's try to stay on-topic for this thread, please. There's a harassment megathread in the General forum if people want to discuss there.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #848 on: December 16, 2017, 08:50:23 PM »

GOP = done!

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #849 on: December 16, 2017, 10:15:08 PM »

You are insane, madam. I knew that from the beginning, now i got confirmation. You can't think about anything but "russian trolls". One more good laugh for me, and - thank you! As i already said many times - i have no time to talk to idiots. So, i will be only glad if all people like you would do the same.

In smoochies defense, yes that's my new name for him, he really isn't a troll, and he's one of the few Russian posters who are, well, openly Russian rather than a troll bot employed by Putin. Though his posts here are kind of out to lunch
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies