What is your Election Day routine? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 04:35:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is your Election Day routine? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your Election Day routine?  (Read 1513 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: October 10, 2018, 02:56:56 PM »

I will probably wake up around 7 in the morning and for the entire day I will be completely distracted by the thoughts of elections and get nothing done and be super unproductive and just be reading and watching the news whenever I can. Towards poll closings I may go to a watch party, but most likely the first thing when I come back home around 4:30 I’ll probably hole up in the movie room and not shower or workout or do hardly anything else and watch CNN on the big projector screen and have a laptop, ipad, iphone etc, all wired up and watching nyt, AP, CNN website etc. May be some food involved, but probably just a snack and regular dinner since it will be the elections that feed my soul for the night. Probably going to pull an all nighter too, unless the results are just too depressing on which I would eat a lot more stuff around the house and go to bed, but I doubt it gets that bad. It will probably be just me but my dad and sister and maybe a friend or two will be in there too. I probably won’t be on Atlas that much because the commentary will be unbearable and I also hear that the site crashes from too much traffic on election nights.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies