Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:31:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him?
I would support him refusing to leave office, even if defeated

I would no longer support him

Not a Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him?  (Read 1776 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
« on: February 28, 2020, 01:34:23 PM »
« edited: February 28, 2020, 01:40:08 PM by emailking »

If Sanders wins, yes, I would 100% support Trump declaring martial law and marshaling the forces of the United States against Sanders and his anti-American revolutionaries.

So you’re a traitor then.

A servant of liberty, which Bernie, as per his record of supporting Fidel Castro, and his apologist for Soviet Union, will restrict. You support a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least the wolf I support is not attempting to pretend to be what he is not.

Trump criticized the DNC many times in 2016 for rigging the election against Sanders, and he said many times that Sanders should run in the general election as an independent, and he's criticized the DNC several times already for rigging the primary against Sanders again. Does this bother you? Because, well, if it's worth declaring martial law to stop his election, then isn't it a good thing that the DNC is rigging the primaries against him? And wouldn't it be a bad thing for him to run as an independent in the general election?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies