Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:11:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him?
I would support him refusing to leave office, even if defeated

I would no longer support him

Not a Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Republicans: If Trump loses but refuses to leave, would you still support him?  (Read 1776 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: February 27, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »

GOD BLESS AND FOUNDED THE USA.
NO WEAPON formed against thee and our President Trump shall prosper.
This Battle belongs to the LORD, and HE WINS. God built our President Trump to last, for such a GREAT TIME as this.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »

GOD BLESS AND FOUNDED THE USA.
NO WEAPON formed against thee and our President Trump shall prosper.
This Battle belongs to the LORD, and HE WINS. God built our President Trump to last, for such a GREAT TIME as this.
I don't know why but this made me think of a MAGA supporter looking at Trump and seeing an Aragorn figure.

Which in turn made me think of a MAGA fantasy of Trump leading the MAGA Army against a hoard of illegal Mexican invaders attempting to swarm the border via a broken open piece of The Wall.
The Orange Empire shall last forever. All who try to dismantle it shall fail horribly. Long live God Emperor Trump, King and supreme ruler of the United States!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies