OH: More Money Stuff (August) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:58:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 187755 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: April 13, 2017, 08:39:18 PM »

Should Sutton run for Renacci's seat if she loses the primary? Or is she already, politically, old news?

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I feel as if I am but a mere mortal in the realm of political deities but it was about time for me to actually make an account.

We are not political deities. Just highly informed political sensationalists.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 11:50:49 AM »

I was surprised that nobody mentioned this, but Cory Lewandowski was on a Sunday show yesterday (can't remember which one) railing on Cordray and suggesting that Trump fire him.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 09:41:00 PM »

I think Klein will run and win, but I'm biased here given that O'Brien (or rather his office) fought pretty dam* hard to have my beagle put down for biting a trespasser.  Fortunately, the bastards at the Franklin County Prosecutors office were unsuccessful, but it cost me over $1,000 plus legal fees and she's not allowed to live within the county lines anymore (lives on a beagle farm in Champaign County).  As far as I'm concerned, Ron O'Brien is an enemy for life.

What the actual hell?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 10:19:48 AM »

Would be funny to see most of the candidates drop out for Cordray only to see him lose to Kucinich or barely win. Most of them dropped because they thought Cordray was unbeatable...

Would also be funny, in a kind of masochistic way, to watch the strongest row office slate in thirty years get dragged to double digit losses by Kucinich
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 10:42:49 PM »

Would be funny to see most of the candidates drop out for Cordray only to see him lose to Kucinich or barely win. Most of them dropped because they thought Cordray was unbeatable...

Would also be funny, in a kind of masochistic way, to watch the strongest row office slate in thirty years get dragged to double digit losses by Kucinich

Maybe to a non-Ohioan with no stake in the outcome...

Don’t get me wrong, it would suck Tongue
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 01:13:19 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That’s hilariously sad. A former President of the Senate is raising an amount of money that’s a middle class salary for a statewide race.

So Faber’s term in the State Senate, and his tenure as President, ended in 2016. He’s been in the State House since then, very conmon for Ohio legislators do a switcheroo. Point being, at the end of each year, Columbus Monthly puts out a superlatives list for legislators, and Faber always cleaned up with the worst ones. In the 2016 edition, with Faber headed to the House, Columbus Monthly noted he would have a lot of trouble getting his calls returned after ending his run as Senate President.

And they were right.

Yeah, Faber sucks

Why?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies