Mitt Romney vs. Big Bird (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:49:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Mitt Romney vs. Big Bird (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Romney/Romney

Romney/Bird

Bird/Bird

Bird/Romney

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Mitt Romney vs. Big Bird  (Read 718 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: October 08, 2012, 08:03:56 AM »

This is a tough one for me.  Probably Romney, although I must admit that Big Bird is one of my favorite Sesame Street characters.  Why not having them run on a ticket?

"Hey Big Bird! Would you like to be my running mate? After all, you gotta find a new job since I'm going to fire you!"
At least all Romney wants to do is fire Big Bird.  Ryan would probably shoot him and serve him up for Thanksgiving.
PBS has such a huge budget already from contributions and other non-government sources that cutting funding wouldn't hurt them significantly, and almost certainly would not jeopardize Sesame Street.  So rest easy, Big Bird is not going anywhere.

You know, people call me a Democratic hack, but I don't think I could ever be as hackish as you are. Jeez man, are you seriously trying to make the case that PBS has a huge budget? Do you have any numbers at all to back that up? Or do you even know what percentage of the budget that PBS occupies?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies