Hellenthall and Associates, Murkowski 46, Miller 30, McAdams 24, Umm?? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:36:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  Hellenthall and Associates, Murkowski 46, Miller 30, McAdams 24, Umm?? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hellenthall and Associates, Murkowski 46, Miller 30, McAdams 24, Umm??  (Read 2012 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

« on: October 30, 2010, 07:17:37 AM »

Miller will win due to palin support

She resigned as governor... are you serious?
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »

Palin showing up for Miller is a good thing for Miller.  I know she is radioactive to Democrats, but she's not there hoping to convince liberals.  She's there hoping to convince wavering Miller supporters to stick with Miller.

As for the race, I thought there was no chance Murkowski could win the race as a write-in.  I'm still dubious she will receive the support she is seeing in the polls, but I would have to say she is the slight favorite.  Miller has been just a dreadful candidate.  He really does have a good resume, but he's shot himself in the foot so many times, he's just got an ankle left.

No, but the people jumping off the Miller train aren't your die hard Palin supporters. Alaskans aren't stupid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies