Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:54:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is the most absurd objective proposed by Newt Gingrich?
Putting mirrors in outerspace to light highways

Colonizing the moon for resources such as moon rocks

Repealing child labor laws so children can spend time in school being janitors rather than learning

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 81

Author Topic: Why Gingrich is Bad (and Romney is Awesome): A Politico Megathread Spectacular  (Read 40640 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« on: December 05, 2011, 02:14:44 AM »

I thought you were done with the anti-Gingrich threads? And the answer would have to be the popular vote winner over-preforming in uncompetitive states while under-performing in swing states.   
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:19:36 AM »

I thought you were done with the anti-Gingrich threads?

I am. This is an objective question that needs to be adequately answered if one is interested in beating Obama next year.

What? When you first made this thread, you even included Gingrich's name. Besides, its not this forum you need to tell this to, pretty much all the red and green avatars here agree with you. Probably more then half of the blues too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies