Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 06:42:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 79005 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 29, 2013, 01:54:05 AM »

I sure hope Bushie finds love again in this season.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 12:12:40 AM »

Why was inks giving bushie a hard time over weather apps?  Just to be a prick?

Because if you have so many weather apps on your phone that you don't have room for anything else, that's excessive.

Who cares? This man has actual issues.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:01:30 PM »

Bushie, what do you weigh now? It's a lot more than 267 isn't it?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:58:53 AM »

This morning, I weighed in at 271.  4 pounds higher.

Eek. You really will be 300 soon at this rate.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 02:05:55 AM »

There's really no reason for him to think about getting job right now if his parents are willing to subsidize him. He needs to get his physical and mental health problems under control before he dies. That's all he should be working on for now. It'd certainly be a big step in the right direction if he got over this silly Kenya fantasy which is just that - a fantasy.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 03:26:00 AM »

It's not that, Duke.  It's just personal preference.

Anyway, we were about 40 minutes from being finished with the DVR of Round 1 and I had to bail out and head home because my knee was really starting to hurt.  I'll go back again tomorrow for a bit from 3:00-5:30 for Round 2, but then I'll have to leave to meet my friends for dinner at 6:00.

You're really a mess, aren't you?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 09:58:47 PM »

I align more with the Massachusetts Republicans than I do the Democrats.  I'm still a Democrat in Oklahoma and after a few days, I will change my avatar back to D-Oklahoma.

lol. Really Bushie?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 11:11:26 PM »

I align more with the Massachusetts Republicans than I do the Democrats.  I'm still a Democrat in Oklahoma and after a few days, I will change my avatar back to D-Oklahoma.

lol. Really Bushie?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a liberal Democrat.  I have some liberal views, but for the most part, I am a conservative to moderate Democrat.  MA Dems are far too liberal for my taste, just like OK Reps are far too conservative for my taste.

So you're playing petty politics with something that's supposedly a tribute to people who've died or been maimed, got it.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 11:14:27 AM »

I'm still not clear on what Bushie plans to do in Africa. As far as I can tell he doesn't have particular skill that will be helpful to the Africans. I like the idea of helping people, but I don't see how him flying all the way around the world does anything. Also, he's going in the summer? That should be hilarious without a/c.

He's going down there to "plant churches".
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »

I'm sure that there are plenty of underprivileged youngins in OKC that you can love on, Bushie.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 10:21:57 AM »

Well, folks, family time is here again.  I am about to head to my Grandmother's and will probably be there all the way until late this evening.  I'll be watching severe weather coverage all day long on my tablet and on our local NBC affiliate.  I'll be posting on the forum periodically throughout the day and on facebook.  I will see you all later.

All you're going to do today is watch severe weather coverage? Shucks, I hope you can still get your afternoon nap in!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »

Watching 18 hours of television a day can wear you out, apparently.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 10:00:52 PM »

Don't you play around on your tablet during most of the family gatherings anyway?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »

Hmm, are they hounding you about your lack of employment at these gatherings, Bush? What do they think about the whole Kenya scheme?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 10:52:07 PM »

And what happened to the daily walking?  It's not like you can use the excuse that you were cleaning up after the storm...

I'll be honest and the daily walking has taken a back seat.  I really have no excuse, but it's just taken a back seat.

We did talk about cleaning up the yard this evening, but haven't made any plans to clean everything up.  Tomorrow, the ground will still be too wet and muddy, plus Dad has come down with a sore throat, so he needs to stay inside.  We're going out to eat Saturday early evening and then I have a birthday party that afternoon, and then it's supposed to rain again early next week.  So, right now there's no good time, but we're thinking about it.  As long as we get it done before he has to mow again, we'll be fine.  We might be able to sneak out there Sunday afternoon if he gets off work in time.  We probably won't be able to get it all done, but he normally gets off around 2:00 on Sundays, and Mom and I have to leave for our respective church services at 5:30, so we might have a small 2 hour window Sunday to do it.  We'll see, though.

I don't understand this. Your dad is in his sixties and working a job 60 hours a week. He's putting you up rent-free. You're unemployed and watch TV all day. You should be cleaning up the yard yourself. Just ask your dad where he wants everything (can it really be that complicated?) and make a day out of it. You can nap and fiddle around on your tablet for the rest of the week.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:22 AM »

As long as we get it done before he has to mow again, we'll be fine.

Your dad is mowing the lawn too?  Even though you have nothing to do all day, while he has a full time job?  Are you doing any chores around the house at all?

He can't mow the lawn because he doesn't have proper grass walking shoes.

And the ground is going to be too wet to do anything for the next week!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »

I've been having thoughts on my eventual move to Kenya the past few days while I've been hounded here.  They are more of timing thoughts.  I don't want to necessarily say these are from God, yet, as I still need to talk to the Maisha Coordinator first and see if what I'm feeling would actually be doable.  I'm going to talk with my family this evening first and then share the ideas both on here and on facebook late this evening.  I know I put on facebook that "God has been revealing...", but I jumped the gun with that.  I can't confirm they are from God, just yet, as again I need to talk with my Maisha coordinator first.  I may try to talk with her either in May before she leaves or after she returns from Kenya in August.  I think they are from God, but again, I just can't confirm it at this time.

Also, we are going to work in the yard Sunday afternoon just as I had predicted.  We'll get out there about 2:30 and come in about 5:00 so Mom and I can clean up for church.

The Maisha Coordinator determines God's will?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 08:59:50 PM »

I think Bushie has a God Complex!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »

So why aren't you helping underprivileged youth in Oklahoma city, Bushie?

That's part of the reason I am staying home for a while longer.  There is a very rough neighborhood in north Choctaw/south Jones that my pastor and cousins have been involved in teaching after school programs and Bible Studies to the kids who would otherwise end up in gangs or even dead.  It meets every Monday at 16:30.  I will be getting involved when school starts in August.

Are they not doing this now? Why can't you help now?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »

You and your mom should get gym memberships, Bush.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »

So I guess nobody is surprised that Bushie has admitted that he was lying about the amount of walking he was doing? Tongue
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »

It really sounds like Bushie's body is shutting down.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »

Meh, bacon and eggs aren't that bad. Eggs are healthy; you should have two or so a day. Bacon is basically just fried fat strips, but just one or two every now and then is okay.

I had three scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, and three pieces of toast.
A good guy like Lief goes out of his way to defend you and this is how you repay him? You need to work on your portion sizes Smiley

That's not a big meal.  That's an average size meal for me.

And that's why you're closing in on 300 lbs.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »

PutinOnTheRitz, tell us more about Bushie and his family.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 11:39:30 PM »

I find it interesting that Bushie's pastor is younger than him. I'm guessing that he makes Bushie feel pretty inadequate and that Bushie is secretly jealous of him.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies