Poacher killed, eaten by African lion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:47:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poacher killed, eaten by African lion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Poacher killed, eaten by African lion  (Read 2065 times)
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »

'mmkay
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 05:28:21 PM »

You said that you wanted lots of East Asian people to die
They will all die regardless of if dead0 wishes it or not.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2018, 09:09:31 PM »

Again, I'm not painting all Chinese as anything.  I think the followers of woo that make endangered species dead, no matter what they look like or where they are from, are assholes.  If a person has a problem with Africans killing African animals for profit, the person might want to put some of the blame on the people that are causing donkey prices to sky rocket.  I also never said I wanted a lot of east Asians to die, I said
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
If I wanted a lot of east Asians to die I would have said something like
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
...but I didn't.

How the heck are the feelings behind these two sentences different?

I think he’s saying a lot of East Asians killed lions, and if you people to die because they killed lions, you should hope they die. Not that he hopes they die. Do words make sense now?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 09:18:14 PM »

to reiterate my point.  The poacher is just a dude trying to get a long.  One of the very few ways this dude has to "get a long" is poaching lions in the middle of the night hoping to not get caught by the park rangers (or whatever) or the lions (or any of the other dangerous wildlife out there).  Nobody wants to hunt lions or rhinos at night, he isn't doing it to be an asshole, he's doing it because he feels it's his best choice at getting by.

You want to want someone to die for killing lions, don't celebrate the death of this poor SOB,  hope for a lot east Asians to die.

Yeah, this is pretty offensive, sorry. If there were no poachers, there would be no supply for this so called eastern medicine. It's still the poachers fault. I don't see how going for people to die solely based on their race isn't offensive.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »

Again, that's not what I said.  I was talking TO the people in this thread celebrating this man's death.  I was saying TO them that if they feel bad about lions getting shot and proclaiming that the death of this poacher (not saying the poacher is a good dude, we have no idea) is somehow helping stop the shooting of lions, then they should also want to proclaim the death of the people that are buying the dead lion parts.
If there were no poachers, there would be no supply for this so called eastern medicine. It's still the poachers fault.
right, and if there were no drug dealers there would be no drug users.  Genius!  You should really tell someone your fool proof plan to end the poaching of endangered species and drug abuse.

....and what the hell does "so called eastern medicine" mean?  Are you saying this isn't a thing?
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 05:39:21 PM »

This thread is comical. It went from everyone celebrating a man's death to everyone attacking someone for allegedly saying he wanted people to die (which he clearly didn't say).
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies