NBC/SurveyMonkey National: Clinton +6 in Head to Head, +4 in 4-Way (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:07:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NBC/SurveyMonkey National: Clinton +6 in Head to Head, +4 in 4-Way (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC/SurveyMonkey National: Clinton +6 in Head to Head, +4 in 4-Way  (Read 1551 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: August 30, 2016, 07:09:04 AM »

So instead of a 8.5 points lead, it appears the lead has shrunked a bit, like by 2 points. I expected a biggest shrink by the way, so that's fine.
So instead of ignoring/denying polls, red hacks appear to admit at least 2 points decrease. I expected them to be waiting for Marist, so that's fine.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 07:41:19 AM »

So instead of a 8.5 points lead, it appears the lead has shrunked a bit, like by 2 points. I expected a biggest shrink by the way, so that's fine.
So instead of ignoring/denying polls, red hacks appear to admit at least 2 points decrease. I expected them to be waiting for Marist, so that's fine.
Is it the fact Trump is trailing in basically every poll that makes you so bitter? Sad
No! Well, a little. It hurts that of all things he said, it was dumb things about women that brought him down. That had nothing to do with his policies, bro Sad

Ok. Now I'm feeling better. Thanks!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 08:00:08 AM »

I haven't actually done the math, but it appears that across the board, Trump still isn't actually growing his voter base? Seems like Clinton is just dropping a few points.
Yeah. Sort of.

According to Gallup daily favorability tracker Trump have always been between 31-33 since May (except the convention bump). Hillary have been jumping 37-43.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies