Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:22:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 31189 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 14, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »

I can think of a lot worse things that would warrant putting someone in prison. Most of the laws against zoosexuality are impossible to enforce as is (because how many people f**king horses are doing so in broad daylight?) and putting another person engaged in sexual activity with an animal in jail is ultimately committing ourselves to maintaining another person in an overcrowded prison system that more or less turns minor criminals into major criminals. I don't think it's worth the time or effort to prosecute people for engaging in these kinds of acts, largely because the population involved is insignificant and they're not really hurting anyone.

It's still f**ked up though.

I suggest we solve this problem by summarily executing people who  animals. I don't need some kind of high-minded philosophical justification for this because ew wtf.

Yeah, this doesn't seem like a bad idea. Just hang the sick f**ks and be done with it.
Petty tyrant.  Why don't you hang your self righteous anger where it belongs...back up your ass.  You keep this attitude up and it won't be long before you're  ing the animals to see what all the fuss is about.

I believe whether it is legal or not is irrelevant.  It's wrong.  But ToakvaleNF wants to peek through your window, see what you're doing, and enact punishment according to some rulebook that always changes cuz it doesn't exist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies