As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:49:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 318158 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »

Does part of your job require depositing checks?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2012, 08:21:44 AM »

^^ I agree. It's the same as if you say you're going to leave the company, but stay when they offer you a raise.. it doesn't show company loyalty.

^ I think there is still a few more days on that, but Mikado would know better.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »

Wait, wait, how the hell are you switching your vehicle registration, drivers license, voter registration, and car insurance all over to Utah when you don't even have a permanent address in the state yet? And even if Utah law for some reason allows you to do all those things by giving them your hotel address and room number or whatev, why would you go through the time (and money) to change all those things now when you'll have to update them in a couple of weeks anyway when you find an apartment?

Probably because he wanted to "feel" like a proper Utah resident. Bushie seems to place a lot of value on meaningless stuff like that.

I've already answered that question 10 times, so I'm not going to answer it again.

Voting? Why go through all the trouble when you could just as easily cast an absentee ballot in Oklahoma?

Because Obama needs his vote in Utah more than in Oklahoma.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2012, 09:11:12 AM »

So wait.. wont you just have to go BACK to the DMV or whatever to get your info changed from a hotel to the apartment?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »

So wait.. wont you just have to go BACK to the DMV or whatever to get your info changed from a hotel to the apartment?

Yes ^^^ which is why this is so silly. I wish BushKE would just commit to Utah fully, find a permanent place to live and go all in. Otherwise, he will have one foot in OK and one in UT and end up letting it affect his work which will ultimately lead to getting fired. No one wants to see that.

I agree, but at the same time he also has his THIRD foot in Kenya. I don't think a man with three feet will have an easy time commiting to staying in Utah.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

I just noticed on here about honesty and integrity. Was this something that came after telling everyone on facebook about your job with Rainbow Playground, even after the forum was told it was actually selling vaccums? I can't remember.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:09 AM »

It's very un-Christian.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies