As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:05:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 318146 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »

Well, that's a sign of a horrible boss. They should never do something like shred paperwork, ESPECIALLY anything that has to do with people getting a job in front of a worker, especially if they are a temp.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »

to be honest, I don't know what he shredded, I can only speculate.

Maybe we shouldn't get too excited on speculation yet.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 07:45:26 AM »

Yeah, and I forgot to ask, when you went on this "interview", did you remind them of your upcoming trip?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »

Because it's things that humans do.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »

Smart move, because he is probably going to get an answer today, if not today than definitely tomorrow. If not tomorrow, it will be for sure on Friday. If it doesn't come in on Friday, he should hear something no later than Sunday morning, but he won't be able to check it until Monday.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »

If you want to lose more weight, you should help the tapeworm by working out.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »

I'm not going to have a whole lot of work today.  I will clock in at 12:00, take my first break at 1:30, go to my interview from 1:45-2:00, have the interview from 2:00-3:10, lunch from 3:30-4:30 and then I'm off work at 5:00 to watch the Super Tuesday results.  I didn't put down Super Tuesday as the reason, rather I put down personal business as the reason.

Are you really leaving work early, to watch the Super Tuesday results?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 07:46:33 AM »

I hope they do with a comment like that. You're about to take all this time off work to go to Ethopia, or Indonisia.. whever the hell you're going, and you are going to take time off to watch something that can be recoreded? I hope you realize how sad it sounds.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »

I'm starting to think Bushie might not be coming home to a job.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 07:54:12 AM »

Don't worry, he wont.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 02:05:08 PM »

Life must be depressing when you believe all your successes comes from a magical man in the sky who you have no control over and all your failures are completely your fault.

This is very true. Also, what about all the other people who are looking for work to support their families? Should they be praising because you gained employment?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »

That's too bad. I think it would do you good to get out of Oklahoma, especially if you've lived there all your life. Different states offer different perspectives. It's a wonderful thing.

This is true. I've lived in Connecticut, Virginia, and now PA. Moving around is a pretty good thing. Hell, it's possible that I could be adding Texas to the list by the summer.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »

I am going to do my absolute best to make my new employer, DSFG (Dell Services Federal Government), be the company I retire from in 30-35 years from now. 

Two questions for you.

1. Why did you bother to abbriviate your employer, if you were just going to spell it out?
2. Do you really expect this company to be around for that long? It's got to be a sad life if you work there, and you expect to be doing that job, at the same company the rest of your life.

Hell, if I thought I was going to be doing the sales work I do now for the rest of my life, or working for the same company for the next 20 years, I'd probably put a bullet in my head now.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 05:57:24 AM »

I had a weird dream last night that I got infracted for something I said yesterday. I'm almost positive I did say something though.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »

I had a weird dream last night that I got infracted for something I said yesterday. I'm almost positive I did say something though.

Are you sure it was a dream? Tongue

It goes to show the writers showed favor to the main character in this storyline.  The writers are hard at work preparing the next episode, which will include job reports, Kenya analysis, and whatever else the writers want to add.  There will probably be no specific lady, other than my mother, in any of the near future episodes, though I could be wrong.

So, did this change networks to CMT or something?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »

Again, are you absolutely certain that your Kenya thing isn't going to interfere with this?

I am 100% positive. My new manager is perfectly okay with it per her own mouth.

Make sure you get in writing that they're letting you take off for your trip...

I will do that. Smiley

Before accepting the job... Wink

So you did NOT get it in writing, correct?

My money is on no.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 06:58:43 AM »

I really find it hard to read these threads, and Bushies status updates on facebook. I think the bigger personal problem/issue that I have is that once again, anyone who doesn't say they are on board with him moving are being ignored. The talks of calling a Africa his home, and these kids his children. I dunno anymore man. I think the writers are really starting to throw us a curve ball here. I wouldn't be surprised if for May sweeps, bushie is packed and moving.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 09:40:45 AM »

BushOK is "trimming" his friends on Facebook. This might be a Kenyan custom but it hasn't been confirmed. Anyway, I survived the first round. My hopes are with the rest of you that you may survive.

Lucky you, I didn't make it. I guess he didn't like people telling him other than what he wants to hear. I'm heart broken Sad Why has my god forsaken me.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 03:27:59 PM »

BushOK is "trimming" his friends on Facebook. This might be a Kenyan custom but it hasn't been confirmed. Anyway, I survived the first round. My hopes are with the rest of you that you may survive.

Lucky you, I didn't make it. I guess he didn't like people telling him other than what he wants to hear. I'm heart broken Sad Why has my god forsaken me.

Just because you or anyone didn't make the cut, doesn't mean I don't count you as friends, because I do.  I just need feedback that is founded on the Word of God and bathed in prayer and wisdom.  I may re-add people at a later time, I'm certainly not ruling that out.  Plus, advice aside, I am trying to provide a positive example for my adopted American sister so when she sees my news feed, she will see a Christian legacy.

So.. are you saying that my advise isn't good, because its not shared by people who worship God?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »

As far as my career.  God gave me that career for a reason and it is so I can support my African children comfortably until such a time as I can get down there and bring them home to live with me.  

I'm glad that he did this for you and your African children. Obviously, there probably arent any starving children in Oklahoma, or even within a mile radius of you who need the food. God works in grand ways.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
« Edited: April 03, 2012, 07:56:32 AM by Big DaddyPA »

I agree with Franzl. Although I can't see many posts because I've decided to put Bushie on ignore because Bob Saget told me to do that in protest due to being deleted off facebook.

But seriously, you shouldn't ignore peoples advise because it's not "bathed in prayer". By saying that, you are admitting that you are just looking for advise that you want to hear. You have to take the good and the bad. People aren't saying some of these things because they dont want to see you happy, they are saying it because some of us have been down the same road. Some of us have also seen what you've done in the past, and we seriously want to help make sure you do what is right for you, and not get hurt.

Come on man, you know this. You know that there are some people on this forum, (myself included) who would be willing to seriously talk with you over PM if you wanted about the situation if you wanted extra advise, or just to hear another point of view. Don't ever be afraid to ask. You can take it or not, but at least you've heard other sides before making a decision.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »

And the writers have found a re-introduce Susan. YAY WRITERS!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »

Still deleting Atlasians from your FB?

Yeah, I'd like to know if anyone else got the ax.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 08:50:36 AM »

Still deleting Atlasians from your FB?

Yeah, I'd like to know if anyone else got the ax.

mitty and I did.

Perhaps it was our love for the finer things in life for you and I.. like booze, women, booze, telling the truth, booze, women with booze.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »

He's deleting all the drunken voices of wisdom! NOOOOOOOO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies