Trump Impeachment Watch - Biden is against impeachment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:38:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump Impeachment Watch - Biden is against impeachment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Impeachment Watch - Biden is against impeachment  (Read 1484 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 18, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »

I concur with Biden. The Mueller investigation is ongoing and, so far, Trump hasn’t done anything outside of American Presidential tradition that’d warrant impeachment. Democrats need to focus on real issues, not whether or not Trump said something mean on Twitter and if that makes him deserving of impeachment or not.

Can we stop acting like Democrats are running exclusively anti-Trump campaigns? Or like Trump tweets were somehow the cornerstone of the Democratic platform? It's one of the dumbest and laziest memes of this cycle.

Image from tweet:

💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:52:03 AM »

I concur with Biden. The Mueller investigation is ongoing and, so far, Trump hasn’t done anything outside of American Presidential tradition that’d warrant impeachment. Democrats need to focus on real issues, not whether or not Trump said something mean on Twitter and if that makes him deserving of impeachment or not.

Can we stop acting like Democrats are running exclusively anti-Trump campaigns?

Where did I say that?

Maybe that was unfair of me, because you didn't explicitly state it, but that seemed to be the gist of your post: Democrats are running on impeaching Trump/being the anti-Trump and not on issues. This has been a common misconception this election and it's false, annoying, and usually employed in bad faith.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies