Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:52:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92544 times)
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« on: December 30, 2019, 09:45:18 PM »

Stop. Y’all know that man is not putting a Republican on the ticket.

I do think it’s hella annoying how Democrats are always asked these stupid ass questions though.

You're right, but Biden's also the one who chose to give that particular answer, further proving he's unfit for office.
That’s a reach. I could easily see Warren and Sanders saying something similar and the people on Twitter would have been just fine with it. Yes, Biden is naive as hell when it comes to the GOP but he would not put them on the ticket. He was just saying something to get them out of his face. Democrats aren’t allowed to come across as craven and hyper-partisan like the media allows the GOP to be.

I suspect that Bernie would give a curt no if asked if he'd consider picking a Republican as his running mate.
He hates the Democratic Party and constantly coddles Trump voters. I beg to differ.
Come on man. I know you hate Bernie with every fiber of your being but you cant sit here and tell me Bernie would choose a GOP running mate. He's surrounding himself with plenty of people(Omar, Sarsour, AOC) that have almost no appeal to wcw and care deeply about social justice issues. Not saying Biden would ever choose a Republican, but he'd be more likely to than bernie.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 11:55:38 PM »

This suck. The voters  seriously want this uninspiring doofus to be our nominee?
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »

LOL talk about a waste of money. He's losing California and he will lose badly. And he's not winning TX either. Barack Obama overwhelmingly won black voters in TX and still lost because he got crushed with Hillary's strength with hispanics. It will probably be low-mid single digits.

Now Maine might be interesting. Depending on who was the second choice of the Buttigieg voters in Maine, I could see a Klobuchar upset here. Lot's of 65+ voters, not favorable for Bernie.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 01:21:00 PM »

Harris would be a divisive pick. I'd go with Duckworth myself.

Duckworth would be a better choice, IMO. Harris wouldn't really expand Biden's appeal at all. In a perfect world, I'd love Baldwin or Brown as his VP pick, but I get that doing this would either severely risk a Senate seat in one case and hand one directly to the Republicans in another case.
Harris would make him look like a fraud
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies