Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:31:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92557 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: December 31, 2019, 03:14:32 AM »

Stop. Y’all know that man is not putting a Republican on the ticket.

I do think it’s hella annoying how Democrats are always asked these stupid ass questions though.

You're right, but Biden's also the one who chose to give that particular answer, further proving he's unfit for office.
That’s a reach. I could easily see Warren and Sanders saying something similar and the people on Twitter would have been just fine with it. Yes, Biden is naive as hell when it comes to the GOP but he would not put them on the ticket. He was just saying something to get them out of his face. Democrats aren’t allowed to come across as craven and hyper-partisan like the media allows the GOP to be.

I suspect that Bernie would give a curt no if asked if he'd consider picking a Republican as his running mate.
He hates the Democratic Party and constantly coddles Trump voters. I beg to differ.
Come on man. I know you hate Bernie with every fiber of your being but you cant sit here and tell me Bernie would choose a GOP running mate. He's surrounding himself with plenty of people(Omar, Sarsour, AOC) that have almost no appeal to wcw and care deeply about social justice issues. Not saying Biden would ever choose a Republican, but he'd be more likely to than bernie.

Of course, Biden is more likely to choose a republican as his running mate than Bernie. Why? Because Biden has actually done something in his time in Washington, remember the Violence Against Women Act, Biden wrote it and it passed the Senate with 61 votes for and 38  with a half dozen Republicans voting for it. If we're talking, who can win on a national debate stage it's Joe Biden he's done it twice before, If we're talking about experience it's Joe Biden who chaired the Senate Committee on the Judiciary and the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, before serving as Vice President to the last Democratic President of the United States, and if we're talking someone who will drive out the base come November, it's Joe Biden the Vice President to the first African American President of the United States, a strong background in organized labor, and a member of the working class that this party lost to Donald Trump. The working class is not racist because they supported Trump, the intellectuals on this forum will say they voted against their interests, but they didn't they voted for the candidate that seemed to give a damn about them.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 07:27:56 AM »

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/28/james-biden-lobbyist-virgin-islands-099318

Another piece why I support Bloomberg over Biden
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies