OK-SoonerPoll: Trump +24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:18:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OK-SoonerPoll: Trump +24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OK-SoonerPoll: Trump +24  (Read 2282 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: August 01, 2016, 11:07:27 AM »

Wonder what percent of Democrats he'll win, haha.  A lot will probably stay home.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:40:52 AM »

Wonder what percent of Democrats he'll win, haha.  A lot will probably stay home.

"Oklahoma Democrats" = Republicans/DINOs.

Very interesting analysis, I had no idea they were more conservative than the national party.

Anyway, anyone have any guesses for what percent of OK Dems Trump will win in the exit polls?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:36:37 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2016, 10:38:25 PM by RINO Tom »

Wonder what percent of Democrats he'll win, haha.  A lot will probably stay home.

"Oklahoma Democrats" = Republicans/DINOs.

Very interesting analysis, I had no idea they were more conservative than the national party.

Anyway, anyone have any guesses for what percent of OK Dems Trump will win in the exit polls?

If you vote straight ticket Republican every election, you are a Republican. Period. I couldn't care less what box you checked on a form 20 years ago.

If you're a registered Democrat, you're quite literally a Democrat.  That doesn't reflect upon your party, it's just a fact.  I clearly made kind of a joke, acknowledging that these folks were way out of the mainstream of the party, and wondered what percent Trump would win.  Anyone remember what Obama won either time?

EDIT: I typed a pretty long response to your question in that other thread, friend!  Still no response back. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies