WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:10:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney  (Read 2860 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: May 21, 2016, 11:18:32 PM »

This is interesting.     The Hillary hacks on here were talking about this election being 1964 lol
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:44:34 PM »

Whats the lowest % of male vote vote you win and still win the election?

Hillary is getting crushed among men.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:07:44 AM »

Hillary's numbers with whites are brutal.

Who would have thought that maybe running a year long campaign insinuating that your primary opponent's supporters were all sexist and racist white males might not have been the best strategy?
When specifically has Clinton or her surrogates come anywhere near insinuating this?

Shes meeting with Travon Martins mom and other thugs while Trump is out in Appalachia meeting (NRA) white working class folks.  

The optics of that speaks volumes.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 02:09:50 AM »
« Edited: May 22, 2016, 02:20:13 AM by MK »

Hillary's numbers with whites are brutal.

Who would have thought that maybe running a year long campaign insinuating that your primary opponent's supporters were all sexist and racist white males might not have been the best strategy?
When specifically has Clinton or her surrogates come anywhere near insinuating this?

delete.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 08:46:36 PM »

Whats the lowest % of male vote vote you win and still win the election?

Hillary is getting crushed among men.
Mathematically?  0% if one wins 100% of women.

She's not winning 100% of women.    Like others have pointed out shes losing men by soo much that its going to be irrelevant of this "trump is sexist " 
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 01:55:16 AM »

The nation has 5 or so months to wake up against such as dangerous candidate as Trump... I hope it does.

Secured borders (?!?), realistic military budgets/intervention, actual reform instead of hopeless political chit chat.. OH MY!!

You're a Trump hack now? That was quick, lol.

Pretty much what Ice Spear said, but I'll add a little more.

Building a wall won't secure the border. A more realistic approach to it would be address the issues causing the immigration, such as people like Trump who employ them when they cross, and the issues they face at home that force them to cross to begin with. There are tunnels and complex systems developed and can quickly adapt to such a simplistic "securing" method.

Since when does killing families and supporting torture and widespread religious political branding actually count as a "realistic" approach to any of our complex foreign policy issues?

Your actual reform remark was actually pretty weak. Trump has no political experience of any kind, and has made more than a number of questionable moves within his own area of expertise, business. He doesn't understand the issues, much less how to address them. What he's selling to you, is an idea, that you can shape into whatever you think is applicable for our contemporary issues, but he has no substance and no methods as to how to implement them. I can comment more on this snarky remark if you actually provide more details. So much for that.

You're right, Trump doesn't have the "political experience" and time in washington to know whats going on.  The alternative that you are suggesting we "wake up" to is Hillary R Clinton who can become presdent and finish selling out the middle class and working class Americans to the highest bidder.  So the issues that are screwed up now with regards to immigration, healthcare, income etc.. can continue with the same folks running the show.  Gee.. all that "political experience" is sure helping things right now.

Its funny how you admit we have issues that need fixing yet advocate continuing more of the same.   

MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 08:42:59 AM »

You're right, Trump doesn't have the "political experience" and time in washington to know whats going on.  The alternative that you are suggesting we "wake up" to is Hillary R Clinton who can become presdent and finish selling out the middle class and working class Americans to the highest bidder.  So the issues that are screwed up now with regards to immigration, healthcare, income etc.. can continue with the same folks running the show.  Gee.. all that "political experience" is sure helping things right now.

Its funny how you admit we have issues that need fixing yet advocate continuing more of the same.   

My friends car is constantly breaking down, yet never once have I suggested to her that taking a blowtorch to the engine was a viable solution just because those pesky establishment car mechanics couldn't fix the problem.

I'd rather take my car to the shade tree machanic (trump) than the certified Corrupt  mechanic Hillary Clinton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies