Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:43:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens  (Read 1207 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 22, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »
« edited: April 22, 2012, 02:48:29 PM by Badger »

This has nothing to do with President Obama.  If there's one agency of the government that transcends party, ideology, and individual polticians, it's the Secret Service.

I did not mean to imply that this was an Obama scandal, simply that the members of the Secret Service involved in this affair are assigned to the President.

I meant no disrespect to the President, and apologize for any misunderstanding.

Good. So I'm sure you won't object to my editing the thread title for accuracy's sake.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »

This has nothing to do with President Obama.  If there's one agency of the government that transcends party, ideology, and individual polticians, it's the Secret Service.

I did not mean to imply that this was an Obama scandal, simply that the members of the Secret Service involved in this affair are assigned to the President.

I meant no disrespect to the President, and apologize for any misunderstanding.

Good. So I'm sure you won't object to my editing the thread title for accuracy's sake.

I object Tongue   There is an interesting push to see if White House staffers were involved.  I wish Carney would just come out and say definitely no and put that part of the story to bed (pun not intended).

When and if some of that is coroborated, Gramps, or Winnie wants to offer some articles I support we'll review it then... Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies