Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:07:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Investigation into Secret Service prostitution scandal in Colombia widens  (Read 1211 times)
Redalgo
United States

« on: April 19, 2012, 11:24:35 PM »

I understand they were forbidden from purchasing such services to minimize the risk of the security operations being compromised but I am starting to get tired of this story receiving so much airtime. Prostitution is not inherently scandalous - so far as I know, none of them were underage - and it is not as if the agents were under the influence of drugs while on protection detail. Why care if these guys party hard at times if they are proficient and consistently deliver their A-game while at work?

It looks ugly and I can see how it was a serious breach of protocol but this story is over-hyped. :<
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies