Religious Right hypocrites cheer Trump at summit (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:03:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Religious Right hypocrites cheer Trump at summit (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Religious Right hypocrites cheer Trump at summit  (Read 5954 times)
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« on: October 13, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »

Meanwhile, liberal hypocrites in Hollywood lecture us on ''women's rights'' and the evils of Trump while their industry is chock full of sexual predators. Where is your criticism of their hypocrisy? These people routinely help finance liberal campaigns, so you can't say they have no significant political influence.

if they are really only tolerating him to essentially milk what they can policy-wise, why are they going out of their way to be so supportive?

I supported Darrell Castle in last year's election. I liked Trump's populist platform, but was uncomfortable with some of his behavior and his history of ideological inconsistency. Trump is not my ideal president, nor do I go out of my way to defend literally everything he ever says or does. That said, one of the main reasons he has my support now is the fact that, in many cases, we both have the same enemies. Not giving Trump at least some level of support means effectively siding with and emboldening them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies