If 55% view Trump’s presidency as a success (CNN)….
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:07:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If 55% view Trump’s presidency as a success (CNN)….
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: If 55% view Trump’s presidency as a success (CNN)….  (Read 684 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2024, 01:55:59 AM »

Users don't have confidence in voting just wait til we vote
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2024, 05:42:39 AM »

If 55% of Americans truly think Trump's term was a success, America is doomed.

America is doomed even if Biden somehow wins. The fact that so many people were and are willing to vote for Trump won’t go away when he dies.

I think Trumpism in some form remains but if he loses or health gets in his way - I don’t think it’ll be nearly as bad cause there isn’t anyone who is BOTH charamastic (in the disgusting way the looney tunes like) AND so devoid of a concious that they’ll cross the lines of basic decency at the detriment of the country. Many are one or the other but no one is both.
Randy Marsh
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2024, 07:04:48 AM »

How has anyone lived through the last eight years and still failed to figure out that none of these polls are trustworthy? I mean, come on! Shame on the polls for fooling you once, but shame you for buying this horsesh-t every single year and then acting shocked when you see the actual results.
Despite MSM narratives polling just had its best year this millenium in '22. Almost no bias when you take the actual average of polls and compare with results

Oh yeah, those averages were real close. Only 10 points off in some cases.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/2022-election-polling-accuracy/

"Historically accurate"
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2024, 08:27:33 AM »

It won't be a success because as soon as he gets back in office he's gonna pass his silly tax cuts again and have 41 percent Approval if he gets back

These are nothing as I said earlier people with money not poor people that say his Prez was a success because they think Biden has some magic button on WH to push to curb inflation

He did absolutely nothing for me and Pelosi not Trump ushered the Stimulus checks because Johnson is Spk and he hasn't passed any
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies