Louisiana Attorney General switching parties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:50:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Louisiana Attorney General switching parties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana Attorney General switching parties  (Read 9302 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 03, 2011, 02:16:27 AM »
« edited: February 03, 2011, 02:21:26 AM by MilesC56 »

You'll be amazed at the value of the Landrieu name though. But if things don't get much better, she'll probably suffer the same fate as her friend Blanche Lincoln.

Its does worry me that she is the last statewide Dixiecrat left.

Brandon has a good point; Landrieu and Vitter were each very lucky in the timing of their elections.

After the next congressional elections, the U.S. House delegation will most likely be 5 R's and 1 D.
Are you sure, does New Orleans have enough people to keep its own district or will it have to expand a ways deep into GOP territory?

I've tried it on the redistricting app. At best, I could only get a New Orleans-based district to be 50% black, 41% white. To get a solid black district, you'd have to extend it to Baton Rouge.

I'm sure more minorities have come back to LA since 2008, but the population loss there has been very severe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies