Opinion of the Moderators (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:04:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the Moderators (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinion of the Moderators  (Read 2965 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: November 13, 2013, 01:31:02 AM »

OK, it pains me a good deal to wear a blue avatar, but that's for a just cause. Tongue

aaaaand I did not want to be the first to do this so thank you guys.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:00:42 AM »
« Edited: November 13, 2013, 02:02:25 AM by asexual trans victimologist »

OK, it pains me a good deal to wear a blue avatar, but that's for a just cause. Tongue

aaaaand I did not want to be the first to do this so thank you guys.

Are you actually a toady or is this just because you hate memphis?

I think that our mods could be much better but the manufactured outrage at them is ridiculous and tiresome. I haven't seen any evidence of anything untoward happening to memphis and I don't dislike him enough to hope that something will.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 02:08:45 AM »

I think that our mods could be much better but the manufactured outrage at them is ridiculous and tiresome. I haven't seen any evidence of anything untoward happening to memphis and I don't dislike him enough to hope that something will.

Come on, Nathan, his post were being deleted wholesale and now he hasn't posted in several days, and they're hinting at their usual bizarre story of a 'software glitch' (same thing happened to me a year or two ago).  Its absolutely the usual thing.

Its so reminiscent of the 'disappeared people' under South American dictatorships - just eliminate people, and deny everything.

This is the first I've heard of it. That's unfortunate if true.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 11:47:14 AM »

Come on, Nathan, his post were being deleted wholesale and now he hasn't posted in several days, and they're hinting at their usual bizarre story of a 'software glitch' (same thing happened to me a year or two ago).  Its absolutely the usual thing.

Its so reminiscent of the 'disappeared people' under South American dictatorships - just eliminate people, and deny everything.

This is the first I've heard of it. That's unfortunate if true.

It's not true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies