The seriousness of what Comey did if these are true (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:13:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The seriousness of what Comey did if these are true (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The seriousness of what Comey did if these are true  (Read 1674 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: October 30, 2016, 06:28:27 AM »

Here's a secret: Many of us on the left weren't happy with this guy then either. Why? Because he effectively said 'I can't prosecute, but I really wanna', making it clear he had no love for Clinton, would not be an impartial actor in this election, and intentionally giving fuel to the right for which to smear Clinton further even while being forced to exonerate her. Therefore, we've known this guy isn't our friend for a while now, but... we've been forced to point out when ever the right brought up the e-mail stuff that hey, even the FBI director who doesn't like Clinton said there wasn't anything there, so shove it. In effect, it was a 'even this guy who doesn't like us says its cool' sort of thing. I'd prefer if we didn't have someone like Comey in that spot so we wouldn't have had to be annoyed by this predicament, and who wouldn't of pull the latest e-mail surprise out of his ass.

So then, as Trump and his supporters, and Republicans in congress have been pushing the e-mail 'controversy' for ages now, basically forcing us to have to use this twat in our defense, its now us who are terrible? Give me a break.

That's an interesting an effective argument.

CNN wouldnbe ten times if you were their online editor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies