If Donald Trump wins reelection in 2020, how will you feel?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:27:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  If Donald Trump wins reelection in 2020, how will you feel?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: If Donald Trump wins reelection in 2020, how will you feel?  (Read 4308 times)
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2017, 12:40:46 PM »

Terrible. Hearing Trump on screen leaves me so anxious, the way he interrupts everyone, the way he offhand lies, his vulgarities, his naked racism. I said in 2016 that I would quit politics if he won, and when he did it took a lot to get me to not do that. If he wins re-election, I won't know how to move forward.
How do you quit caring about what is happening around you or yourself?
After the 2016 election I felt so useless. Like nothing I said or did mattered because everything I knew was wrong. If everything I supported, everything I stood for couldn't even keep a monster out of office, what could I do? Of course, I snapped out of it, but still.

Then again, I am the kind of guy who wants to quit for the sake of his own mental/emotional health but just can't bring himself to really do it
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »

With the growth of Latinos in reapportionment and Democratic Govs in NV, FL, CA and CO, I don't see a realistic path for Trump to win the presidency again. 

As a fellow Democrat, I find your assumption of DEM Governors in NV, FL, & CO in 2020 to be kinda naive (not CA, tho; that's safe D lol). Remember, up 'til 2 months ago, we all thought Hillary was a shoe-in to be our President. Never assume.
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 01:55:33 PM »

I'd be surprised if he isn't Impeached, Convicted, and Removed before 2018.

But if he manages to win reelection... Especially if he keeps the behavior of the last 2 months... Well at least there will be even more drama. I probably would be shocked, again.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies