Running Mates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:59:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Running Mates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Running Mates  (Read 15628 times)
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« on: January 26, 2004, 06:04:07 PM »

Edwards would be the best choice as vice president candidate for anybody else democratic nominee will be. But where we can find VP for Edwards himself?

I think that good VP should be younger than president. Lieberman was bad choice and Cheney is awful. (I think Cheney can really lessen Bush's possibility. He can maybe please some elder people, but among younger voters he can hurt Bush much. Also Cheney is ultra-conservative who doesn't make easier Bush's plan to pretend moderate conservative)

In case of young or youthful president candidate like Edwards it could be hard to find fit running mate.

What you would say senator Evan Bayh of Indiana? He is youthfull and moderate. But I'm not sure his "geographical profit". Edwards should probably have to fight for North Caroline. Winning in Indiana with Bayh wouldn't be easy also.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 07:14:05 PM »

No No Graham! I remembered that he demanded to attack to Syria in last spring after Iraq War. He doesn't sound very smart person.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 07:17:13 PM »

But it was good point that there is need to experience about Edwards running mate.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 06:37:44 AM »

Republican self-criticism?

Good. Self-criticism is always necessary and useful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies