President of the World Game - Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:39:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President of the World Game - Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President of the World Game - Official Thread  (Read 5709 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
Centrist Democratic Party
Served as President of Argentina since 2007 and Senator before that.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 02:15:39 PM »

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner holds a rally in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina...

For years, this world has been plagued by corruption, hate, and destruction. Leaders of this nation have been searching for power, not peace. They've been destructing other nations, instead of building up their own. And they have put their own needs and wants over the people. An election is coming up for President of the World. Many candidates from all over the world have announced they are running, but why? Do they expect us to believe it's in the interest of the world, or are they just doing it for themselves?

Today, I stand here announcing that I will be running for President of the World. It's time for personal feelings to be cast aside for the sake of the people. This world needs a leader that will mend broken relationships and will work for all countries, not just their own. Friends, I am that leader. I look forward to meeting citizens from all over the world to discuss what needs to be done in the coming months and years. Thank you all!

- Christina Kirchner

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies