PPP: Delaney and Trump tied; Trump leads Cruz, Pence, Kasich in primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:00:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  PPP: Delaney and Trump tied; Trump leads Cruz, Pence, Kasich in primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Delaney and Trump tied; Trump leads Cruz, Pence, Kasich in primary  (Read 2523 times)
Bull Moose Base

« on: August 23, 2017, 02:09:27 PM »

Elizabeth Warren is polling worse because she's a woman. I hope people realize that. But by all means, queue the other justifications.

That's probably a factor but the much bigger one is people don't know who she is yet.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:18:43 PM »

Those are terrible early numbers for a sitting president. Can all the Harris-haters get off their high horse on this one? It just proves she has work to do in the name-rec department. The number of support Trump gets against her is the same amount he gets against Biden so it isn't and electability issue. Although Warren's numbers do show a bumpy road for her.

Trump gets 40 vs Warren and 39 vs Harris (and 38 vs Biden or Sanders). That's noise. You're right about name rec being the issue for Harris but that's also the issue for Warren. But as Mr. Morden often points out, you have basically 100% name rec once you're the nominee. I agree women probably have a tougher path because there are also sexist women even if they're a majority. But also Hillary vs Trump isn't enough data obviously. I'm just guessing based on life experience.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies