Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:30:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 78686 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: March 30, 2013, 02:32:10 AM »

Fantastic!  Is there any way you can ban Inks from your thread?

i second this.

i dont think inks understand how patronizing his remarks are.  'how many applications did you put in today?'  'drink tap water.'

Agreed.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 04:43:22 AM »

Why are there so many fats in OK? And y'all don't even guzzle the booze like I do... It's insane.

It's the "Old Country Cookin'" that you mentioned earlier.

Plus middle-America's overt hostility towards pedestrians and bicyclists, of course.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »

Why don't you follow her example?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »

Absolutely no one is allowed to call the way I was raised wrong or obsolete.  No one is ever allowed to say that.

That's a shame.  Because you were clearly raised in the wrong way.  Hell, your parents owe you quite an apology, because you got screwed.

How was I raised improperly?  Treating others as more important than myself?

If you really believed in that, you wouldn't be leeching off your parents like you are.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »

So you're saying gym wasn't mandatory after the sixth grade?

What the [inks] is wrong with Oklahoma?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:42:42 AM »

Why are you waiting until Tuesday to start walking?

Be honest... did you ever actually start walking?  I think you lied.  I think you claimed you were walking, until I could prove that you weren't, and then you "stopped".  This is just like your diet.  You claimed you were losing weight, but then when we asked for proof, you started making excuses and eventually admit that you lied.

So, tell us, did you lie about walking?  Because it seems to fit the pattern of your usual lies.

I actually did walk a couple of the days.  I didn't walk for very long, but I did walk.  I will admit I did not walk as long as I said I did, but I did get outside and walk just a bit.  I took one lap around the 2 acres and called it a day.

So I was right... another lie.  Not only did you not walk a mile, but assuming two square acres side by side, you didn't even walk a quarter of a mile.

How can you claim you're ready to do God's work in Kenya when you're still compulsively lying about such insignificant things here in America?

Do you really think your lying will stop in Kenya?  I doubt it.  And at that point, you're putting not just yourself in jeopardy, but innocent orphans and the entire orphanage.  Who knows what kind of trouble your lies will get them in.  Jeff, you need help.  By not seeking the help you need and going to Kenya, you are being incredibly selfish.

Would you please stop harassing me and misconstruing my intent.  You are the one being selfish by going on a witch hunt for any kind of lie you can find and then calling me a horrible person because of it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/selfish?s=t
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »

Case in point:  My cousin, the mother of the three nephews and sister-in-law to my Pastor, has turned lesbian.  This saddens my Pastor and his wife, like you wouldn't believe.  They cry every night together crying out to God to bring her out of this destructive lifestyle and back to Himself.  I'm a little more accepting of it, but still not supportive of it.  I still pray that God would bring her out of it.

Then your Pastor and his wife are both losers if they cry every night because your cousin is lesbian. There are millions of people in this world who are more deserving of those tears. I don’t have a god, but if I did I would pray for your cousin too; so that she get’s out of the ‘destructive lifestyle’ that is her family.

They are crying every night because they care more about her soul than they do about any temporary pleasure this lifestyle causes.  They love her so much that they want to get her out of the lifestyle and make sure she has her eternal future secured.  If we didn't love her, we would just let her continue on like she is.  They don't compromise the Bible even an inch even when it comes to their own flesh and blood.  They know the Bible has the Words of Life.  They are approaching her very gently and are letting God sort this all out right now.  We want to help her, but we don't want to push her away, either.

As for my thoughts, i know she is a Christian because she gave her heart to Jesus Christ a few years ago, but has since gone back.  She knows the truth, and she knows her sister, brother-in-law, mother, and me are there for her anytime she needs to talk.  I, personally, treat her lesbian lifestyle as sin, but no more sinful than anything I've done previously on this thread.  I will never endorse her lesbian lifestyle, and I, too, pray for her every night, but I will always love her for who she is and what she means to me.  If she asks me, I will tell her exactly how I feel and exactly what the Bible says, but I will not say anything unless she asks me.
How can anybody read this and tell me religion doesn't make people crazy?

Because assuming that all Christians are like Bushie & friends is the same as assuming that all Tennesseans are like that Campfield guy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies