Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:36:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Philly teacher to student: Romney shirt must come off; it's like a KKK shirt.  (Read 5558 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: October 05, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »

My teachers are too aware of what my reaction would be to try that with me...

Charming little fycker, aren't you?

Well, I don't like to be immodest, but...

When politics is discussed in my clique, it usually comes down to me saying something and everyone agreeing. I am a rather persuasive person in real life (I recall a rather heated argument about Libya with my English teacher, where I was actually against intervention and she was for it, where I managed to convince the entire class that Gaddafi was preferable to the rebels, and f**k the mainstream media).

Hadn't really noticed you until now. Thanks for letting me know you're an immodest little twat, though. You remind me of my high school... it was full of sheltered, spoiled and rich Republican brats who thought they knew everything when in fact they knew nothing.

Ignored.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »

^ Ignore everyone I don't like! Everyone who opposes us is just part of an echo-chamber. Yaargggh!

God, some people are just such twats.

Haha, cute. And where did I mention an echo chamber? Or that I ignore people I don't like? Oh, that's right... Can't win an argument? Then just make sh**t up!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies