Westboro Baptist Church (Fred Phelps) is at it again... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:26:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Westboro Baptist Church (Fred Phelps) is at it again... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church (Fred Phelps) is at it again...  (Read 1045 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: September 19, 2009, 05:17:25 PM »
« edited: September 19, 2009, 05:19:28 PM by Mechman »

This time they are in Oklahoma City protesting outside of Jewish Synagogues.  They are protesting the start of Rosh Hashanah.  They were using signs like God Hates Jews, God Hates Israel, and their usual America is Doomed signs and their god-awful chants.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it because they're protected by the first amendment and they did have a city permit to protest.

And they decided to do it on the one weekend I'm out of the OKC area......arrrr how I would've loved the lulz.

Fred Phelps is obviously an anti-semite bastard. This isn't the average "get us out of Israel" protest you know. Seriously I don't understand how hating anyone except haters makes any sense.

What people should do is instead of griping about the unfortunateness of Fred Phelps having the right to free speech they should instead do their own protests against this racist homophobic bastard. Just saying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies