2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:57:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 37462 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 11:33:32 PM »

Castro Campaign Announcement -
I just got word of Governor Brown's withdrawing of his campaign. First of all, I'd like to congratulate him on his yet another step in his long line of public service, and his fourth term as Governor of California. He has consistently ran for honesty, integrity, and economic security, and practiced it. In this 2016 campaign, he showed all of these traits, while using poise in debates, a willingness to raise difficult questions, and a persistence in working to continually improve our government. Thank you Governor Brown. 
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2015, 02:40:02 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2015, 12:08:12 AM by NeverAgain »

Campaign Schedule:  November 5, 2015 - November 11, 2015

Thursday, Nov 5:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Concord       - Rally on "Creating Jobs in the 21st Century" on steps of State House
Manchester  - Town Hall on "Education, Technology, and Jobs" at historic Fort Madison
Hanover       - Speech at Dartmouth University on "Reforming Education for the Future"

Friday, Nov 6:  IOWA
Des Moines   - Rally at State House on "Balancing Gun Rights with Security Concerns"
Fort Dodge    - Rally at Iowa Central Community College on "Reforming Education for the Future"
Sac and Fox Indian Reservation    - Rally with Meskwaki Tribal Chair Frank Black Cloud on "Promoting Equity in Economic Growth among Underserved Populations"

Saturday, Nov 7:  SOUTH CAROLINA
Myrtle Beach - Rally on North Ocean Blvd - "Environmental Protection and our Waterways"
Charleston    - Dinner fundraiser and Speech - "Local Government and Sustainability"
Columbia      - Dinner at Democratic Party Event "The Future of the Democratic Party in the South"

Sunday, Nov 8:  FLORIDA
Tallahassee   - Rally at State House on "Federal-State Partnership to Re-build our Infrastructure"
Jacksonville   - Rally at Naval Station on "Security, Foreign Policy, and our Military at large"
Gainesville    - Speech on "Education, Technology, and Jobs" at University of Florida

Monday, Nov 9: FLORIDA
Orlando       - Appearance at Disney World with Mickey Mouse on "Meeting the Labor Needs of the 21st century"
Kennedy Space - Rally on "Technology and Innovation"
Tampa         -  Rally downtown on "Urban Issues and the Economy"
St. Petersburg    - Rally at Pier on Bay Shore Drive on "Achieveing Safety and Security in Streets"

Tuesday, Nov 10:  FLORIDA
West Palm Beach    - Rally at historic Seaboard Station on "Addressing the Infrastructure Needs of the 21st Century"
Fort Lauderdale      - TV appearance on local TV channel - "Education and Technology"
Miami                     -  Rally at City Hall on "Achieving Health Care for All"

Wednesday, Nov 11: NEVADA
Las Vegas    - Rally on "Protecting the Arts in our Society" at Performing Arts Center
Henderson  -  Speech at Nevada State College on "Education for Tomorrow"
Reno  - Rally downtown on "Urban Issues and Water Management"

Joe Garcia, former US Rep. for Florida's 26th:  As director of the Office of Minority Economic Impact and Diversity, I was completely impressed with Joaquin's grasp of the issues and his ongoing commitment to providing opportunities for all!!

Jose Javier Rodriguez, Florida Rep for 12th (Miami):  I have had the great pleasure to campaign with Joaquin; he is the right person to help the Latino population, Miami residents, and all US citizens as we continue to grow this economy. 

Albio Sires, US Rep. for New Jersey's 8th:  Given my work with Joaquin, I know he is the one who can break this partisan gridlock, and help us get to the business we were elected to do.

Bob Buckhorn, Mayor of Tampa, FL:  There is no one better to fight for the people of Tampa than Joaquin Castro - I'm 100% behind him!

Bill Gluba, Mayor of Davenport (Iowa):  Joaquin will fight for education and equality, as we all strive to embrace the highest values of this great country.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 05:25:54 PM »

I hope Spiral is okay. ;-;
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies