The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:01:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36332 times)
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« on: January 28, 2019, 04:31:26 PM »

ROB PORTMAN FOR PRESIDENT

"We have a responsibility to leave this country in a better place, so that all of America's children can grow up in a safe environment! For too long, we have left our middle class behind, enough is enough! We need to provide an America that works for every single person in this country! An America where everyone can live the American dream! Which is why, I am officially announcing my candidacy for the Republican nomination for President of the United States of America! Under a Portman presidency, we will rebuild America! Thank you all, God Bless Ohio and God Bless America!" 
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »

Rob Portman (R-OH) Campaign Schedule from February 2nd to June 2nd, 2019

Iowa
February 2nd: Open Iowa campaign office.
February 3rd: Begin Iowa bus tour (Feb 3rd-Feb 28th) (breaks for Senatorial duties throughout tour)
March 1st: Major rally with former Ohio governor John Kasich 
March 8th: Door knocking and grassroots across Davenport with Governor Mike DeWine. (8th-12th)
April 2nd: Barnstorming rural Iowa.
April 17th: Major rally with supporters in Sioux City
May 1st: Door knocking and grassroots across Ames with surrogates (1st-6th)
May 19th: Major rally with Governor Mike DeWine.

New Hampshire
April 18th: Open New Hampshire campaign office.
May 25th: Major New Hampshire kickoff rally with former Governor John Kasich
June 1st: Barnstorming rural New Hampshire

South Carolina
June 2nd: Open South Carolina campaign office

PORTMAN 2020
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 12:02:14 AM »
« Edited: February 02, 2019, 12:06:38 AM by ClassicGOPer »

ROB PORTMAN: America's Comeback
Aired all across Iowa and New Hampshire

Portman: "Over the last eight years, America has been rebuilt by the leadership of President Romney. Under a Portman presidency, America will continue on the path begun by President Romney."

Portman: "I've spent the last 10 years working for my homestate of Ohio in the Senate, my record shows why Ohioans have entrusted me with the job, and elected me in huge majorities twice. During my time in the Senate i've sponsored over 400 bills, including legislation that helped to save our parks, along with a bi-partisan comprehensive addition and recovery act, helping millions of Americans recover from drug abuse."

Portman: "America doesn't need risky, new leadership, we need someone who will stick to the path of continuing economic prosperity and growth. President Romney led us out of the recession, while keeping taxes low for all Americans, and only spending where we need. We can't take the risk of letting tax and spend liberals like Phil Scott jeopardize our growth. Let's stick with what's working."

Portman: "America needs true conservative leadership, leadership that works for all Americans, i'm Rob Portman and I approve this message."

ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 05:14:04 PM »

GOV. REYNOLDS ENDORSES PORTMAN
Joint video with Portman and Reynolds

Reynolds: "America needs sensible, and commonsense conservative leadership. We don't need a crazy, reckless liberal undoing all of the progress we made in the last 8 years. Rob Portman will continue Mitt Romney's legacy of success and prosperity. That's why i'm officially announcing my full support and endorsement for Senator Portman to be the next President of the United States!"

Portman: "If i'm the President, we will continue the success of the last 8 years, and we will continue the huge progress we made, with sensible and responsible leadership! I thank Governor Reynolds for her support, and I look forward to stumping with her across Iowa!"

ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 04:52:20 PM »

Portman Campaign June Schedule

June:
June 1-7: Barnstorm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
June 8-19: Senatorial duties in D.C.
June 20: Accept Kim Reynolds' endorsement in Dubuque
June 21: Major rally with Governor Kim Reuynolds in Davenport 
June 22-25: Doorknocking across Concord and Keene
June 26: Major rally with John Kasich in Manchester
June 27-28: Barnstorm major cities in New Hampshire with John Kasich and Mike DeWine
June 29: Major rally with Mike DeWine in Rochester
June 30: Townhall in Merrimack, Hew Hampshire.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies