Mexican Elections 2017-18 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:52:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Mexican Elections 2017-18 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mexican Elections 2017-18  (Read 87107 times)
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« on: June 05, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »

Fantastic coverage jaichind. Really awesome! I read in El Mundo that López Obrador is already complaining that the unofficial results shouldn't be trusted. Will MORENA contest the result in México State? Also, how could these results reflect in the 2018 general elections? I saw that PAN may nominate México's "Hillary Clinton", former first lady Margarita Zavala, and the López Obrador will run again and the race is close between both with the PRI way bellow. Will these state results help PRI?
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 04:38:21 PM »

Well, debates are debates. They count very little, like we saw in the 2016 US election, for example. I'm not really inside Mexican politics, but if by election eve, AMLO is in the high 30s, almost 40%, Anaya with 29% and Meade with 20%, could we see a massive "Anyone But AMLO" vote surge? Meaning, PRI voters flocking to Anaya to block AMLO from the presidency? Is that plausible or just wishful thinking?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies