So Labor....(and others involved) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:57:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  So Labor....(and others involved) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So Labor....(and others involved)  (Read 2532 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: October 22, 2017, 10:04:58 PM »

So, tonight, we have witnessed the grand collapse of the idealism of Labor, a party supposedly built on ideological stability aka being the real left wing choice and pushing values for the workers of Atlasia. However, you have seen many members of labor today be directed not to first preference the Party's ticket, Truman/Scott, but rather, the Independent center-right ticket, Lumine/Rpryor. Therefore, we can assume that labor is not interested in "protecting workers values", "being ideologically consistent", or "ensuring that labor never comes in 3rd place in a presidential election". Perhaps it is due to the obsessiveness in some of labor, including parts of the incoming leadership, with the President and they simply wanted to stop her. However, voting for Lumine does literally nothing to help stop Fhtagn, it simply lessens her landslide, it does not lessen her chances of actually winning the election. So, I suppose the death of Labor is incoming at this point. Some voters within labor have already expressed dissatisfaction with these moves, after all, labor has boosted a right wing neoconservative into 2nd place over the left wing Truman that they nominated to be President. It's up to you in Labor to decide how you want to react to this, however. Regardless, you all cannot accuse me of being "non-ideological" anymore, as I at least never support people who are literally polar opposites of me to be President, or in any office for that matter, in fact all of the candidates I have ever supported have been centrists or right wing candidates, unless they were unopposed laborites. Don't bother flame warring this post either, I'm gonna lock it.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:21:08 PM »

Actually you know what, I legitimately want to see the excuses for this.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »

I mean, it's quite hilarious to have a complaint from a "conservative" who has built his party on an alliance with progressive teenagers: politicalmaster, westmildlander,... And all the others!

top kek windjammer do you even read? I literally said I have never supported a candidate the polar opposite of me, nobody center left or further left. Anyways nice deflecting, want to attempt to produce a valid excuse for trash tactics you carried out poorly tonight?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 01:15:08 AM »

Well the damage you think you did is going to be nothing compared to the damage you guys have actually inflicted on your own party.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 01:34:04 AM »

Well the damage you think you did is going to be nothing compared to the damage you guys have actually inflicted on your own party.
I made no damage. I destroyed a party cult some years ago  and that was necessary to save the game.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »

hi dfw,

i voted for lumine for the obvious reason. i was not "directed" to do so

thanks,
sjoyce
Yeah, a few laborites from the old days would make sense, but not a horde of them at the last minute including Adam who literally called Lumine "Bombs away Lumine" and called him....bald?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »

lol, just like labor's vote share collapses around 10% every election.

October 2016 - 50% to February 2017 - around 40% to June 2017 around 30% to this election.....around 20%
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 03:49:54 AM »

Wow Atlasia looks like it's gone even further downhill. Does ideology even matter? All this ratf[inks]ing BS is a lot less entertaining when it's mostly teenagers in #southernchat participating.
Yes, apologies for not fitting into your little clique.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 03:56:45 AM »

Wow Atlasia looks like it's gone even further downhill. Does ideology even matter? All this ratf[inks]ing BS is a lot less entertaining when it's mostly teenagers in #southernchat participating.
Yes, apologies for not fitting into your little clique.

Wait what's my clique? lol, I'm a NONPARTISAN observer here.
Generally speaking people who use the "southernchat" argument judge for no apparent reason because oh my, people like talking to each other in a chat. I don't understand the constant judging of those who chat on said chat or those who take this game seriously, people are actually having fun or found something they can actually like in life and are constantly judged and at some points even harassed for it, if you don't like it, just ignore it.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 04:02:11 AM »

If you saw the drama behind the scenes you wouldn't think it was so boring Wink
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 04:17:51 AM »

If you saw the drama behind the scenes you wouldn't think it was so boring Wink

I know that you all love to stay polite on main atlas for some stupid reason but at least do interesting things outside of your chatrooms/pms. Maybe that could assist w/ increasing participation in the game.
Hey I've been trying to amp up the drama on atlas, see the last 2 posts Tongue Although this is a legit concern
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies