So Labor....(and others involved) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:49:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  So Labor....(and others involved) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So Labor....(and others involved)  (Read 2559 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 22, 2017, 10:22:13 PM »

lol dfw. Lives for the drama!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 03:11:16 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2017, 03:14:44 AM by People's Speaker North Carolina Yankee »

But yeah...I'm not going to be ball-busted by hypocrites for doing once (for some strategic amusement) exactly what they have been doing - willingly and purposefully - to the game and to Labor for a long, long time. Ultimately, DFW, Fhtagn - and now apparently most of the rank-and-file Federalists - are nothing more than sad, ideologically-void personality cultists driven by victory and (now once again!) their hatred of me.

Much like the Liberals, Progressive Union and the several others that have strolled this pathway, for the game to be healthy, one of two things must happen: the Feds must be reformed, or they must be destroyed to give way for a genuine conservative alternative to take their place.

You want a far right party that is unelectable. It is why you used Ben Kenobi, because of muh "genuine conservative".

I for one think there is more to being a conservative then just opposing LGBT rights. I love all this vapid talk about people wanting a more conservative alternative to the Feds. What would they do differently? On healthcare, Lumine even said he liked our healthcare bill. I highly doubt Lumine wants to roll back LGBT protections. And while he is probably more pro-life than Fhtagn, I didn't seem him make any novel proposals on how to get rid of abortion. The only substantive difference I saw between Lumine and Fhtagn was that Lumine promised a drastic increase in defense spending, which yes looks totally like the RL Republican Party, but it is hardly a "fiscally conservative" position to take when you have a $600 billion dollar deficit.

On that score we are more principally conservative in the Federalist Party, then the RL GOP, in that we believe fiscal responsibility has to include the Pentagon.

The problem is not that the Federalist Party has violated its principles. The problem is that Labor no longer has the passion and the zeal to fight for many issues. It is passive and disinterested. Why is it thus incumbent on us to push out to some extremist right wing position that the demographics do not support to compensate for the sake of Labor's transformation into what looks a hell of a like the Liberals ironically.

This is still the internet, the demographics still reflect the internet and while demographics are not destiny, they do play a prohibitive roll in the political discourse.

You yourself have stated repeatedly that you want to see Conservatism destroy in RL to the point where it is regarded the same way that Segregation is regarded as now. It won't happen because ideologies are constantly in a state of evolution, but I digress.

Is it not therefore painfully obvious that there is only one reason why you have repeatedly tried to goad, influence, sabotage and incite to divisions in the Federalist Party, as a multi-layer strategy stretching back to 2013?

Either so that you can push the party to the right so that you can create attack ads like the coat hanger one and scare people in other regions into reelected a Labor majority, so that they could go vote in lock step for nationalizing every industry and putting the top tax rate at 90% (TNFism). Which they did and of course as you said at the time, "I don't pay attention to what they do in the Senate".

Or on the other hand, if that tactic fails, you can incite and induce conservative members to break away and form their own party.

I realize you are have a thing for dfw and are a jealous of Fhtagn. But it doesn't change the fact there was indeed a time when the Federalist Party was just an amorphous blob of conservatives, but we moved away from that beginning in 2014 and certainly in 2015. We have an identity forged in the fires of hell bestowed on this country, by not one, but two disastrous Laborite administrations. We have a values set and we have a platform that accurate reflects our commitments to the checks and balances, separation of powers, regionalism and devolution and market based solutions where practical, that will protect and empower individuals and regions.

The Federalist Party is more conservative now than it was in 2014, precisely because, labor well, is well, New Labor.

You don't see JCL running on a 43% top tax rate and being called a right wing extremist for it, largely because Labor isn't voting in clock step to make it 70%, with the leading Senate vote calling for it to be 90% anymore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies