Another Endorsement For Obama... From the Iranian Regime (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:41:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Another Endorsement For Obama... From the Iranian Regime (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another Endorsement For Obama... From the Iranian Regime  (Read 2713 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: February 07, 2008, 08:24:47 AM »

I definitely think Obama would do the most to restore Amercia's reputation across the world.

Absolutely, which is why I'm in Obama's corner Wink

Furthermore, national security is not something that the Republicans should be able to use against Democrats with a big stick, and get away with it, anymore when you consider 6 and a half years after 9/11, Osama Bin Laden is still at large. In fact, I'd go so far to even suggest that this suits Republicans

Were Obama to enter into dialogue with Iran and Syria, would it be any different from the Sino-American Detente Nixon established with China? China, afterall, armed and equipped North Vietnam and the Viet Cong against US forces during the Vietnam War, which took a much heavier toll on the US than Iraq has, thus far, in terms of casualties and loss of life

FTR, I oppose the Iranian regime with as much passion as any neo-con but there comes a time when a change of course may, indeed, be both necessary and desirable in serving the interests of US, and wider, global security

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies