Is gillibrand the most cunning politician in America/ the new Lieberman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:31:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Is gillibrand the most cunning politician in America/ the new Lieberman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is gillibrand the most cunning politician in America/ the new Lieberman  (Read 1397 times)
King Lear
Russian Federation

« on: December 10, 2017, 09:30:23 PM »

I think she's a trouble maker who's undermining the Democratic Party for her own personal gain, however I think she's alienating the base, I've been on Dailykos and lots of liberals are pissed at what she did to Franken.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 11:08:35 PM »

Thats one of my favorite political websites, and by the way I thought your not spose to use perfantities on this site someone should report you to the moderators.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2017, 11:41:41 PM by King Lear »

All Franken did was participate in a skit with a former Playboy model and hug a few people. He did nothing compared to those two pigs Trump and Moore or this Trent franks idiot who wanted to pay his female interns 5 million dollars for F***ing surrogacy. Why is it that Republicans get off Scott free for offenses that are borderline criminal while democrats get crucified for hugging people and having their hand accidentally slip on someone's ass. This double standard is going to lead republicans to keep winning elections while democrats rip themselves apart over defending some "Moral high ground" that gets you nowhere electorally. What did "Love trumps hate" and "We go high they go low" do fore Hillary last year? All it did was let trump blow us out while the democrats unilaterally disarmed. The only way we will win again is if we get serious about how you win elections in this country and adopt the same take no prisoners approach the republicans have used to stomp on us since 1980.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies