The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:34:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 35979 times)
adamevans
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2019, 05:00:13 PM »
« edited: February 25, 2019, 09:41:22 AM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: Dignity.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Aired in Iowa, New Hampshire, California, North Dakota, and Nevada
adamevans
United States

« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2019, 06:21:30 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2019, 06:31:54 PM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: The Dream.

Aired in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama

(there are 2 ads to make up for last week)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2019, 07:56:04 PM »

John Kerry 2020

Campaign Ad: Service

James Rassmann

John Kerry

James Rassman

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2019, 08:49:49 PM »

John Kerry 2020

Campaign Ad: 4 years

Bill Clinton
Joe Biden

James Rassmann

John Kerry

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2019, 09:11:00 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2019, 10:37:02 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott Debate Responses

Opening Statement
Well, first I'd like to thank the University, it's great to be out here in Texas. We got lots of independent minded, great people out here. I was happy to meet with the Young Republicans chapter here, and I spoke with many people outside the hall, and there was a great group of enthusiastic supporters out there. Hello! (Waves to group in the crowd) Today I hope to have a great discussion of the issues facing this country, a civil discussion I hope, and I look forward to talking about the issues facing this country. Senator Murkowski, Representative Amash, and Senator Santorum and I may have different positions on issues, and we may agree, but we all love this country. And I think we'll have a great conversation tonight. Thank you.

Question Answer

I welcome that question Megyn, I think it's an important one. I think the fiscal health of this nation is crucial. In Vermont I worked to balance every budget, and we have the strongest credit rating in the region. I believe we can duplicate it on the national scale. Ultimately my infrastructure plan saves money, it makes money. It grows our economy, fixing our economy starts at the local level. When a local road once collapsed in on itself is rebuilt, when commerce is opened up. That grows the local economy, and that expands. I see it in Vermont, when we invest in local communities, the growth is everywhere. We have to think about the long term here. We need to be responsible, we can't go on like this. My plan has been vetted by economists, and leading thinkers on the issue, international groups have looked at similar plans, it grows the economy. In the short term, we'll need some spending increases, which is why my plan is more gradual than some other proposals. But ultimately this grows local, state, and the American economy. And we won't need major tax increases to pay for it, I vetoed many tax increases in Vermont, we needed to make the state more affordable, but we still invested in the things that mattered. Clean water, schools, infrastructure. We can do that in Washington too, but we need to shake it up.

Closing Statement
I want to thank the moderators, and the University. We've had a great discussion, and I'm very happy about that. As this campaign progresses, we have a big decision to make. The politics of Washington isn't working. We need to start putting people before politics, that's how we'll get things done. We must listen to each other, we must bridge the divide in Washington. Once we do that the possibilities are immense, we can improve our schools, reform the tax system to make it fairer and simpler, better for the Middle Class. We can invest in infrastructure, stand up for human rights and American values abroad, and put people first. Thank you Texas and good night!
adamevans
United States

« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2019, 10:29:58 PM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Schedule
August 1-2: Senatorial duties
August 3-15: Campaign visit to Iowa, '99 Counties' tour
August 16-19: Rest, campaign deliberation, interviews
August 20: Roundtable discussion w/ young democrats
August 21: Roundtable discussion on gun violence, in Chicago
August 22: Deliver speech in Chicago on gun violence: "An Epidemic"
August 23: Speech to Young Democrats in Bismark, North Dakota
August 24-31: Campaign swing through North Dakota
September 1: Visit to South Carolina to open new campaign HQ
September 2: Meeting with African-American leaders in South Carolina
September 3-8: Bus tour and rally events through South Carolina
September 9: Rest and campaign deliberation
September 10-21: Continue '99 Counties' tour in Iowa
September 22: Conclude tour
September 23-28: Campaign swing, bus tour through Nevada
September 29: Meeting with local union halls in Las Vegas
September 30: Live town hall w/ NowThis, campaign deliberation

New Endorsements

Service Employees International Union

National Education Association

Rep. Brenda Lawrence

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2019, 07:16:53 PM by jakobisgood »

PRIORITIES USA ACTION RUNS PRO-SINK AD IN IOWA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CALIFORNIA, VIRGINIA, "AN AFFORDABLE FUTURE"

Alex Sink:
In America today, our students can't afford to attend college. They spend years paying a bill, they will never pay off.

Alex Sink:
Today, it costs 400% more to go to College than it did 30 years ago. We cannot let our Education System go on anymore, without reform.

Alex Sink:
In total, our students spend over $875 billion in total in Student Loans cost.

Alex Sink:
That's a lot, but to all of you out there struggling with Tuition Costs, I'm here for you. I know the struggle, I only paid off my Student Loans cost 3 years ago.

Alex Sink:
That's why, if elected President, I'll make College Tuition Free. Together, our Future can not have the burden of Student Debts on their shoulders. It's time that bold action be taken, because I'm sick and tired of hearing politicians saying the same old thing, and bring no results.

Alex Sink:
I'm Alex Sink, and I approve this message, because I'm ready to take the action needed for a Brighter, and more Affordable America.

Narrator:
Priorities USA Action has paid for this Advertisement.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #257 on: February 26, 2019, 05:18:48 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2019, 05:22:33 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule for September and October

September
September 1-12: Governor Duties/Rest
September 13: Roundtable Discussion on Education with Larry Hogan in Baltimore
September 14-18: Barnstorm Rural North Dakota, Speak to ND Farm Bureau
September 19: Speak Near Fargo Headquarters of the North Dakota Air National Guard
September 20: Door Knock in Grand Forks North Dakota with Kristi Noem
September 21: Major Rally with Kristi Noem in Grand Forks
September 22-28: Governor Duties/Rest
September 28-30: Do Local Radio and TV in New Hampshire, Door knock in Manchester
October
October 1: Major Rally with Elise Stefanik in Watertown New York
October 2: Major Rally in Galesburg Illinois with Adam Kizinger
October 3: Economy Roundtable in Gary Indiana, CNN Televised Town Hall
October 4-10: Barnstorm Rural Iowa with Elise Stefanik and Charlie Baker, Open Dubuque Campaign Office
October 11-17: Governor Duties
October 18-25: Barnstorm the Rio Grande Valley, Discuss Agriculture Issues
October 25-31: Governor Duties

Phil Scott Speech at Fargo Air Base, Major Excerpt

(Fargo, North Dakota, September 19)

Our national defense should be the top priority of any President. As Commander in Chief, you have a responsibility to every American. But you also have an obligation to you, the service men and women of the United States. As I ate lunch with all of you here today, I was honored to learn about your stories, your families, and your hopes for the future. And as I did that I learned something else. That we got human lives here, whole families like any other. And the Commander in Chief needs to understand that. We must use the United States Armed Forces, the most powerful in the world, not in a way that places our men and women in danger for no good reason. We can't put our families on the line to support foreign dictatorships like Saudi Arabia. We need to stand up for human rights, for American values of freedom and democracy. It's time we stand up for our servicemen and women like all our citizens. We gotta work with our allies to deter aggression and keep the peace, but when we gotta keep our men ad some at home, we'll do that. We want to be able to make a promise to every service men and women's family, we will bring them home.
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #258 on: February 26, 2019, 05:43:42 PM »

Justin Amash August Schedule
August 1-7th:
Barnstorming New Hampshire with Ron and Rand Paul with policy proposals from Principles of Freedom in the state.
August 8-12th:
Barnstorm VA with Barbara Comstock and Carly Fiorina, visiting campuses of Universities across the state like UVA and GMU due to his popularity with younger voters.
August 13th - 16th:
Barnstorm Kentucky with Rand Paul and Thomas Massie, touting economic freedom in Various town fairs and Diners across the state.
August 17th to 23rd:
Touring Iowa with Young Kim, Martha McSally and Lynn Jenkins, the Amash team will be visiting many rural areas and small towns, touting their support of the second amendment and tax cuts.
 August 24th-29th:
Touring North Dakota with John Hoeven, Rick Berg and Kevin Cramer, Touring Bismark and Fargo as well as the University of North Dakota being the site of a massive Rally for Amash.
August 30 - Sept 1st:
Flying to Las Vegas to receive former Governor Brian Sandoval's endorsement, and Host campaign events in Las Vegas, Carson City and Reno with Him.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2019, 06:40:58 PM »

NH Chamber of Commerce Ad:

To air in New Hampshire

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2019, 07:26:13 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Runs Ad, “Our Veterans” in IA, ND, SC, and NH

“The US military is the strongest in the world. We have maintained a powerful, agile, and adept force that keeps us safe from threats at home and abroad.”

“This is why I’ve fought so hard in the senate to not only garner funding for bases and projects, but also for improving family support and preventing sexual assault.”

“Too often, politicians use our armed forces as a political football, but when it’s time to take a stand for funding or oversight on veterans issues, they’re nowhere to be found.”

“That’s why I have lead the fight  for independent oversight of the VA, fought for the return of “Care Closer to Home,” and been uncompromising in my support of our veterans.”

“I’m Lisa Murkowski, and I support this message, because our veterans deserve the best.”
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2019, 08:39:31 PM »

Amash debate responses
Opening Statements:
Hello everyone, I'd like to thank the hosts of our debate, as well as the venue for hosting our discussion which will hopefully yield some positive results in our race. Our country deserves better than a slog that never lets them know how we would help them and their communities rather than tearing each other down. We need to remember that we'll all be cheering on the nominee in the fall, so let's not burn bridges and come out of this primary as a united party, thank you.
Question:
Well, frankly, I would agree that some of us do bring different benefits as candidates and that where we come from in the nation would be a potential benefit. This is true, knowing what battleground state's voters may want would put me into a better position to win those states than someone who isn't, but the country frankly isn't going to vote for someone who lives near them if they don't have something unique about them. If we are going to be able to capture the White House for another term, we can't simply be another Republican. The Republican party has controlled the presidency for 8 years already, and we have been graced with an extremely unique field of candidates who are up to the task, however I think my dedication to government openness and support of liberty and choice in peoples lives rather than government dictating the people's actions as well as my familiarity with the people of the crucial battleground states and their wants and needs positions me as the GOP's best chance to win the presidency in 2020.
Ending Statement:
Again, I would like to thank the University for hosting this debate, as well as the moderators. I'd also like to thank the viewers themselves for informing themselves and engaging in the civic process because you are exactly what truly makes this nation so great. I hope my colleagues and I didn't bore. If you are interested in keeping the American spirit alive and keeping to the constitution as our founding fathers intended, consider voting for me. Thank you, and God Bless America.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2019, 10:00:55 PM »

Election Update 2020
with your hosts, Wolf Blitzer and John King

Blitzer: Good evening. I'm Wolf Blitzer.

King: And I'm John King.

Both: And this is your Election Update.

Blitzer: And we begin with a number of major endorsements of many of the major candidates, and here they are:

Quote from: Restricted

Blitzer: And that will be all the endorsements for tonight. Before we go, however, we have a special guest tonight: Florida Governor Alex Sink! Governor, how are you tonight?

Sink: I'm great, Wolf. Thanks for asking.

Blitzer: You're welcome. Now, Governor, our first question: Recently, your main rival, former Senator John Kerry, has leapfrogged to the front of the pack on the back of endorsements from other candidates. Do you intend to keep the pressure on him with attack ads, or to branch out to the other candidates now?

Sink: This campaign is focused on ensuring that our message for a New America is heard. We are a campaign of hope, a campaign that is putting the needs of Americans First. This campaign plans to focus on our movement and plans for a Changing America. This campaign will shine light on any candidate, and we will promote our ideas, and our way for America as well.

Blitzer: Not afraid to fight for what you believe in, I see. Now then, in the second debate, you mentioned taking back the United States Senate from Republican control; this would be a fairly significant undertaking, requiring four pickups on a map strongly favorable to the Republican incumbents. What's your strategy for taking back the chamber, or do you plan to make that a multi-election affair, while putting more weight on the House?

Sink: There is no way we can risk the Republicans retaining the Senate, or the House any longer. President Romney and the GOP haven't been fighting for Americans, they haven't ensured that our country is in the best hands. This campaign has a plan to help expand our chances at winning the primary, winning the general, and helping Democrats nationwide. We are going to focus on not just the Senate, but also the House. We believe there is a very large chance that if I am the nominee, that we can get Democrats elected Nation-Wide. So, my message to citizens out there wondering if they can put trust in this campaign, out of worry for winning the House and Senate. I would tell them, have faith in us, have faith in a movement that is putting Americans First and ensuring that we have a Bi-Partisan, Strong, Government.

Blitzer: Coattails for victory, it would appear. And now, the "broken record" questions, if you will. What will your first 100 days be like?

Sink: My first 100 days as President, in my vision, would be 100 days of American Prosperity. My first big piece of legislation, would be a Nation-Wide Implementation of Year-Round Ethanol. We did this in Florida, and it created hundreds of thousands of jobs, and brought in millions. That is not it, we also plan to take action on a large Infrastructure Project, cutting Carbon Emissions, and much more. Our First 100 Days, are not like any other. It's 100 Days of True Change, and True Prosperity.

Blitzer: Making environmentalism a priority before it was cool, as the saying goes. Finally, Governor, if you could tell the American people one thing tonight, what would it be?

Sink: If I could tell Americans one thing tonight, it would be, this campaign is based on a Grassroots Support, but we can't do it without you. Don't just make your vote based on party, based on gender, based on Sexual Orientation, or anything else. Make your vote based on who you think will represent you the best. I want to tell you all, that I'm ready to Fight and Serve for you. I'm ready to represent you, not as Governor of Florida, but as President of the United States. I need your help to get us there, so please, join this movement, join us today.

Blitzer: Governor, thanks for being on tonight.

Sink: My pleasure.

Blitzer: And that will be it for tonight's segment of this week's election update. Join us on Friday for our new segment: Election Analysis with John Hickenlooper! Until then, I'm Wolf Blitzer.

King: And I'm John King.

Both: And this has been your Election Update!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2019, 10:34:45 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
January 1, 2020

The Libertarian National Committee has just released polls showing independent presidential candidate Rob Manfred leading in all five early states' Libertarian primaries and caucuses. Manfred has become a popular figure among libertarian since announcing, culminating in his early endorsement by former Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson. Manfred has not yet responded to these polls, and people are unsure whether he would accept the nomination if it was offered to him. Only time will tell in that regard.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2019, 11:07:11 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2019, 11:43:06 PM by Barron »

3rd Democratic Presidential Debate
Sherrod Brown

Debate Responses

Thank you, to my fellow candidates for joining me, and thank you, John and Wolf.

I began this campaign to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth; to rebuild the idea that your success shouldn’t be determined by the circumstances of your birth. Because if you’re willing to work hard, you should be able to have and maintain a good-paying job.  If you’re willing to meet your responsibilities, you should be able to own a home, maybe start a business, give your children the chance to do even better - no matter who you are, or where you come from, or what you look like: that is the basic dignity in labor.

Because for too many Americans the dream of progress and opportunity is being denied by the grind of an economy that funnels all the wealth to the top. Wages are hardly budging. Student loan debt is at reaching unstable amounts. Millions of workers receive paychecks they cannot live on. Childcare, college, and pharmaceutical drug prices are all skyrocketing, well past the rest of the developed world. All of this is at the profit of large corporate executives who continue to abuse our rigged system to pay off politicians to work in their interests. This must stop and this must stop now.

I've gotten to meet the great people of Iowa in all 99 counties over the past several months. Iowa's a lot like Ohio; four letters, three vowels, lots of corn, so it was easy to get used to the terf. But just like in Ohio, communities in Iowa show just how much Wall Street and Washington has mistreated workers, and moreover, it's an example of how we, Democrats, need to campaign better to workers. I believe we don't have to sacrifice progressive values in order to win back these communities and win back workers as a whole. Iowan communities understand just as any other community of the massive income inequality, unprecedented wage stagnation, the decline of labor unions, and Wall Street's growing influence that this whole country has been feeling over the past 40 years.

If that's a risky strategy, it's a risk I'm willing to take, but I think it's not just Iowans who will hear our message. It's Nevadans, South Carolinians, North Dakotans, and the rest of the nation because they know as much as any other part of the country that we need to have an advocate for America's middle class in the White House to take on Wall Street's influence, rising drug, childcare, and tuition prices, and finally rebuild this country's middle class as the most prosperous in the world.

I began this campaign on one simple vision: rebuild America. To understand how we can do that, we have to understand that we built America. We built railroads and highways, the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge together.  We instituted a minimum wage and worker safety laws together.  Together, we touched the surface of the moon, unlocked the mystery of the atom, connected the world through our own science and imagination. That's how we built America's promise.

I've seen that promise of America in my own life. My parents would have never dreamed that their son would be a U.S. Senator, let alone run for president. But for too many of our fellow Americans, the dream of progress and opportunity is being denied by the grind of an economy that funnels all the wealth to the top. It's time for millions of middle class working families to come together to revive that dream, to revitalize American democracy, to end the collapse of the American middle class and to make certain that our children and grandchildren are able to enjoy a quality of life that brings them health, prosperity, security and joy – and that once again makes the United States the leader in the world in economic prosperity for it's middle class.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2019, 09:18:48 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2019, 09:21:01 PM by DatGOTTho »

Public Policy Polling Democratic Primary Poll, 1-4 September 2019
John Kerry - 26%

Sherrod Brown - 25%
Stacey Abrams - 24%
Alex Sink - 20%
Undecided - 5%

Debate Winner: Senator Sherrod Brown
Reward: 3 endorsement credits

Debate Runners-Up: Governor Alex Sink and Former Senator John Kerry
Reward: 2 endorsement credits apiece

Rasmussen Reports Republican Primary Poll, 1-4 September 2019
Lisa Murkowski - 22%

Justin Amash - 20%
Phil Scott - 20%
Rick Santorum - 17%
Undecided - 21%

Debate Winner: Senator Lisa Murkowski
Reward: 3 endorsement credits

Debate Runner-Up: Governor Phil Scott
Reward: 2 endorsement credits

Current Credit Totals:

Democrats
Stacey Abrams: 0.6
Sherrod Brown: 0.6
Alex Sink: 0
John Kerry: 0.4

Republicans
Justin Amash: 5.4
Lisa Murkowski: 1.2
Phil Scott: 2.8
Rick Santorum: 5.6

Independents
Rob Manfred: 0

Current Endorsements:
Democrats
Stacey Abrams
Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and major celebrity from California
Barack Obama, 44th POTUS from Illinois
Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee in 2016 from New York
Peter Welch, US Rep. from VT-AL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Des Moines Register
United Steelworkers of America
Change to Win
New Hampshire Union Leader, statewide newspaper
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida
Richard Cordray, former Attorney General of Ohio and Director of the CFPB
Conservation Fund
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Our Revolution
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
Kirsten Gillibrand, US Senator from New York
MoveOn

Sherrod Brown
Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont and runner-up in 2016
AFL-CIO, major labor union federation
Jeff Merkley, US Senator from Oregon
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor from California
Keith Ellison, Attorney General of Minnesota
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Ro Khanna, US Rep. from CA-17
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington and former candidate
Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington
Chris Murphy, US Senator from Connecticut
LeBron James, basketball star from California
Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Patrick Leahy, US Senator from Vermont
Service Employees International Union
National Education Association
Brenda Lawrence, US Rep. from MI-14
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont

John Kerry
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III, US Rep. from MA-04
Steny Hoyer, US Rep. from MD-05
Adam Schiff, House Minority Whip, US Rep. from CA-28
Tim Ryan, House Minority Leader, US Rep. from OH-13
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States from Delaware
Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist from Illinois
Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader, US Senator from New York
Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States from Tennessee
Cedric Richmond, US Rep. from LA-02
Debbie Wassermann Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Hakeem Jeffries, US Rep. from NY-08
Jim Clyburn, US Rep. from SC-06
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Beto O'Rourke, former US Rep. from TX-16 and former candidate
Bill Clinton, 42nd POTUS from New York
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and former candidate
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Bennie Thompson, US Rep. from MS-02
Earl Pomeroy, former US Rep. from ND-AL
Byron Dorgan, former US Senator from North Dakota

Alex Sink
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
National Education Union
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, former Governor of New Hampshire
Onward Together, PAC
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California and former candidate
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Jennifer Wexton, US Rep. from VA-10
Abigail Spanberger, US Rep. from VA-07
United Farm Workers of America
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Priorities USA Action PAC
United for a Strong America PAC
Planned Parenthood
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
American Association for Justice
Will Stewart, Alderman from Ward 2, Manchester, New Hampshire
Human Rights Campaign
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27

Republicans
Justin Amash
Rand Paul, US Senator from Kentucky
Thomas Massie, US Rep. from KY-04
Ron Paul, former US Rep. from TX-14
Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard from Virginia
Barbara Comstock, former US Rep. from VA-10
Lynn Jenkins, former US Rep. from KS-02
Martha McSally, US Senator from Arizona
Kevin Cramer, US Rep. from ND-AL
Rick Berg, US Senator from North Dakota
Will Hurd, US Rep. from TX-23
Young Kim, US Rep. from CA-39
John Hoeven, US Senator from North Dakota
Brian Sandoval, former Governor of Nevada

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins, US Senator from Maine
Kelly Ayotte, US Senator from New Hampshire
Jon Huntsman, Jr., former Governor of Utah
Mia Love, US Senator from Utah
Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from West Virginia
Tim Scott, US Senator from South Carolina
Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina
Mike Dunleavy, Governor of Alaska
Liz Cheney, US Rep. from WY-AL
Scott Brown, US Secretary of State from Massachusetts
North Dakota Chamber of Commerce
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio and former candidate
John Kasich, former Governor of Ohio
Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio
Kim Reynolds, Governor of Iowa
Paul Ryan, Vice President of the United States and former candidate
Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina

Rick Santorum
Pat Toomey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lou Barletta, former US Rep. from PA-11
Joni Ernst, US Senator from Iowa
Ted Cruz, US Senator from Texas
Scott Perry, US Rep. from PA-10
Scott Walker, former Governor of Wisconsin
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas
Dan Crenshaw, US Rep. from TX-02
Doug Burgum, Governor of North Dakota

Phil Scott
Elise Stefanik, US Rep. from NY-21
Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts and former candidate
Jim Douglas, former Governor of Vermont
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Charlie Dent, US Rep. from PA-07
Ryan Costello, US Rep. from PA-06
Chris Sununu, Governor of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Farm Bureau
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
North Dakota Farm Bureau
John Katko, US Rep. from NY-24
Adam Kinzinger, US Rep. from IL-16
New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Eddie Edwards, US Rep. from NH-01
Iowa Farm Bureau
New Hampshire Sheriffs' Association
Scott Taylor, US Rep. from VA-02
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State
Peter King, US Rep. from NY-02

Independents
Rob Manfred
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico and Libertarian presidential nominee in 2016
Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter
Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft
Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2019, 07:34:01 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2019, 07:38:24 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule for November and December

November
November 1-10: "10 County Tour" of New Hampshire, One Day in Every County with Stops with Eddie Edwards and Chris Sununu
November 11: Tour Boston with Bill Weld and Charlie Baker
November 12-20: Governor Duties/Rest
November 21-27: Barnstorm Rural North Dakota with Kristi Noem
November 28-30: Barnstorm Eastern Iowa (Davenport, Iowa City, Cedar Rapids)
December
December 1: Ski with Governor Chris Sununu at Stowe Vermont, GoPro and Stream it
Demember 2: Governor Duties/Meet with Premier of Quebec
December 3-10: Governor Duties
December 11-21: 10 County Tour of New Hampshire 2.0, Stops with Chris Sununu, Eddie Edwards, and Charlie Baker
December 22: Major Rally in Concord with Jim Douglas
December 22-26: Rest/Christmas with Scott-McTeague Family
December 27-30: Tour South Eastern Virginia with Scott Taylor, Major Rally in Alexandria Virginia
December 31: New Year's Eve with Scott-McTeague Family

Chris Sununu Speaks to Crowd in Manchester

(Manchester, New Hampshire November 3)

Governor Phil Scott is truly the right man to lead this country. I know he can really bridge the partisan divide, not just because he did it in Vermont, to balance budgets, create jobs. But because I know Phil Scott, I've worked with Phil Scott. This is a man who puts every once of effort into every problem. Large or small. Whether it's making sure that the state was affordable, and that people could live in Vermont. Or getting the roads cleared in a massive Vermont blizzard.

In Vermont, everyone is part of a community. People can work together, we do this in New Hampshire too. We work together, not just in politics, but in sports, in our communities. Washington can't seem to put 2 and 2 together when it comes to the policies and the decisions we need. Phil can do that in Washington. He can truly work to make this country whole again. We have a unique opportunity to mend the partisan rift that has been opening for decades, we can rebuild compromise in government. We can make our tax system more fair, invest in our infrastructure, reduce the debt. I believe we can do this with Phil Scott, when we start to put people and policies before politics and division. I believe in Phil Scott! I hope you do too!
adamevans
United States

« Reply #267 on: February 27, 2019, 08:45:56 PM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Surrogate Performances

Jay Inslee: 'Sherrod Brown is the candidate environmentalists can trust'

Tammy Baldwin endorses Sherrod Brown at Iowa rally

Murphy joins the stump for Sherrod Brown: 'top candidate for common-sense gun control'

Surrogate Schedule

Senator Bernie Sanders - Sanders spent August doubling down on his support of Sherrod Brown, declaring him the "epicenter of the political revolution" and "my closest colleague in the Senate" during rally appearances in Iowa. He'll record a series of online video ads with Senator Brown touting his record as a middle class fighter and the best candidate to "tackle Wall Street and this corporate administration." In September, Sanders would undergo a series of outreach events to local colleges in Iowa to promote Brown's vision of tuition-free, debt-free college.

Governor Jay Inslee - Inslee would spend August undergoing a series of interviews promoting his decision to endorse Sherrod Brown, calling him 'a staunch environmentalist who will take on big oil.' In September, he would take flights to Iowa and hold outreach events and roundtable discussions with local colleges and environmentalist groups, jabbing at Kerry's support among them, continuing the rhetoric used in previous interviews.

Senator Tammy Baldwin - Baldwin would take a trip in Iowa to join the Sherrod Brown team in Iowa, appearing at events with Brown and promoting his middle class rhetoric. Baldwin would tour local union halls and meet with local Democratic groups to double-down on Sherrod Brown's pro-main street, "take on Wall Street" rhetoric. In later weeks, she would reach out to LGBTQ groups and promote Sherrod Brown's staunch pro-equality positions and vote against the Defense of Marriage Act.

Senator Jeff Merkley - Merkley, a staunch progressive, will join the campaign in reaching out to large workplaces in the Des Moines and Cedar Rapids area to promote Sherrod Brown's support of a $15 minimum wage, paid family leave, and staunch pro-labor union positions, as well touting endorsements from the AFL-CIO, NEA, and the SEIU. In later weeks, he would make a reach out to local Young Democratic groups promoting his consistent support for tuition-free, debt-free college and environmental justice.

Senator Amy Klobuchar - Klobuchar would make trips down to Iowa to focus on agricultural policy and would promote Senator Brown's bold agricultural plans, such as investing tens of billions into expanding rural broadband access, take on large agricultural companies who abuse farmers, and invest in low-income solar power.

Senator Patrick Leahy - In preparation for Vermont's primary, Leahy will tour his home state promoting the Senator's progressive message on campaign finance reform, $15 minimum wage, and paid family leave. He also declared that Brown was 'the best candidate for Vermont's family farmers' citing his agricultural plans.

Senator Chris Murphy - Murphy got to join the campaign trail in urban Iowa where he promoted Brown's 'common-sense gun control views' and called him the 'top candidate for common-sense gun control' reaching out to local colleges and young Democratic groups. As a prominent proponent of gun control, he would use his credentials to cite Sherrod Brown as 'one of my top allies in the Senate when it comes to gun control... I was proud to endorse him.'

Governor Howard Dean - Joining the campaign as a chief adviser, Howard Dean will aid the campaign in building a large grassroots, internet base similar to the one Bernie Sanders built in 2016 to boost long-term small donor fundraising. Dean also traveled to New Hampshire and promoted Brown's anti-interventionist message, touting his votes against the Iraq War, appealing to the Democratic younger activist base.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2019, 09:03:14 PM »

NEW SINK ENDORSEMENTS

Human Rights Campaign

The Human Rights Campaign Spokesman said on Wednesday:

Rep. Ayanna Presley

Presley said on Wednesday, on the Steps of Capitol Hill:

Rep. Donna Shalala

Rep. Shalala said on Wednesday outside of a local business in her district:

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2019, 10:26:30 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2019, 08:21:39 AM by NyIndy »

Amash Schedule September - October
September 3rd to September 5th: Continue to Campaign in Nevada with Sandoval
"I know that his dedication and willingness to fight for everyday Nevadans and Americans makes him the best-suited candidate to take America and the Republican Party into the 2020s so when it comes time to make your voice heard in this Caucus, I urge you vote Amash for President!"

Sandoval Campaigns for Amash
September 10th to 15th:
Touring Oklahoma giving speeches on the necessity of Tax Cuts.
"You know that the government has a spending problem right? We need to wean the government off of the people's hard earned money! They just spend and they spend then they spend some more! My proposal is asking for money to be taken out of the government's hands. But were are going to be fiscally responsible. We aren't going to run up deficits as others have. We're going to reduce spending and boost revenues in other ways. For example, I have a plan to legalize Marijuana nationwide. I believe that we can cut down on incarceration rates, lowering the cost of law enforcement and holding people whos only crime was using a substance less harmful than Alcohol."
September 20th - 24th:
Campaigning in Tennesee with Rand Paul campaigning on Deregulation
September 26 - 28th:
North Carolina Barnstorming

October 3 - 5th:
New Hampshire Road tour
October 11 - 15th Campaigning in Iowa
October 20 - 25th Campaigning in North Dakota with Rick Berg, Kevin Cramer, and John Hoeven
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #270 on: February 28, 2019, 12:20:24 PM »

Statement from the Manfred Campaign

Mr Manfred appreciates the offer from the Libertarian party however he declines the offer to be on the ballot as a Libertarian and will still to being under independent as he wants to be a candidate and president for “All Americans”
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #271 on: February 28, 2019, 09:37:51 PM »

DES MOINES REGISTER IOWA PRIMARY POLLS, 6-10 JANUARY 2020

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 28%
John Kerry - 24%
Stacey Abrams - 21%
Alex Sink - 21%
Undecided - 6%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 27%
Phil Scott - 24%
Rick Santorum - 24%
Justin Amash - 22%
Undecided - 3%
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #272 on: February 28, 2019, 10:44:00 PM »

Amash Schedule November to December
November 3 - 7th: Campaign in New Hampshire
Amash will sweep across the south of the state focusing on the cities and rural areas, while in the cities playing up his more socially liberal to moderate views. While in rural towns, he focuses his speeches more on his libertarian views on gun ownership as well as government spending reductions.
November 9 - 16th: Iowa Barnstorming
Amash Campaigns on College Campuses and Diners across the state. Multiple events are set up in College and Highschool gymnasiums, including a televised town hall in Iowa State University's auditorium.
November 22 - 24th: North Dakota Campaigning
Campaigning commences across the state of North Dakota with Amash's surrogates Rick Berg, Kevin Cramer, Ron Paul, and John Hoeven. 
December 1st - 4th Campaigning across Nevada
Surrogates Brian Sandoval and Will Hurd Campaign across the State with Justin.
December 9th - 19th Iowa Campaigning
A Massive Ten Daylong effort to Barnstorm Iowa, being joined at multiple different events by Ron Paul, Carly Fiorina, and Lynn Jenkins. This Trip is also notable for being the trip which saw Justin Amash Celebrate his visiting all 99 of Iowa's counties.
December 27th - December 31st: Campaigning in North Carolina and Virginia
Justin joined Barbara Comstock and Carly Fiorina in the state of Virginia before turning south on the 30th to campaign in the state of North Carolina.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #273 on: February 28, 2019, 10:49:54 PM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Highlights (1/2)

Sherrod Brown at Iowa event. "Time to hold big pharmaceutical companies accountable," lambasts corporations for "buying out politicians" and calls for transparency to reduce drug prices.

Sherrod Brown scores major endorsement with Howard Dean

PApolitics
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2019, 10:21:20 AM »

RICK SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT ANNOUNCES NEW ENDORSEMENTS
Today, Rick Santorum for President is proud to announce three more endorsements.

"Rick is a great guy, an passionate leader, and is knowledgeable on the issues. His commitment to border security and energy independence just further proves to us that he is the best choice for Texas, and he has our support for President." 

-Joint Statement from Gov. Greg Abbot and Rep. Dan Crenshaw

"Rick Santorum has experience, he has brains, and he has the best interests of North Dakotans, and all Americans, in his heart. Friends, let's make Rick Santorum the next President of the United States."

-Gov. Doug Burgum

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies